xisto Community
rvovk

I Need Good Graphic People For Website Layout A contest for hosting credits from me

2. DON'T change position. height or width of any element of layout. Try to apply 2D (rasterized graphics) to elements. Use of color scheme that was used in original template MUST NOT be changed.
3. Layers LEFT BAR and LEFT HEADING needs some workout, be imaginitive here. Try to do film strip out of it. Example of film strip: here. Work on header too. But remember: NO COLOR CHANGING, NOR POSITION, NOR SHAPE!

Oke after some suggestions I have decided that this rules can be obeyed, but if you think you can make totaly new layout, then go ahead and try to be innovative :D

I will be satisfied with new layout but it should be done very well.
So Sprite give your best to me.

So anyone thinking about new layout can make new layout, others can work on old one, so we will have wider choice of layouts at the end, if any :D

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Quote tags fixed

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

I cant code it, sorry but i can make a png/psd file for you... It'll be way better than the other one. Sorry i had to do it so crappy you request was hard... Im should have it done by tommorow.

No problem, Sprite. Sometimes I am seeking into perfection. Damn me, hopefuly I didn't offended you before but any layout that will be done will go to final choice. Sprite, I really liked your Train (photo manipulation), great one.

The bank can be considered as a demand draft. Once credits are transfer to the bank, they cannot be taken back.

171330[/snapback]

Actually, I found a slight workaround to that...IM me sometime and I'll fill you in.

So tommorow is 1st of September, summer holidays will end, school begins and three lucky Trap17ers will get alltogether 330 hosting credits.

Here are 3 templates I got till date:

Concertina

Saint-Michael

Sprite

Tommorow contest ends up. It is 5pm here, so little less then 7 hours. Prices will be declared soon after that date, since there aren't lot of contestors.

Excuse me if you consider i'm not pollite or something but the three templates are completely CRAP! They look like they're made in m$ pain by a kido or sumfin.And i have an advice for you rvovk: If you want to get something good let the "clerk" to do his job. Don't tell him "do it like that, do it like that, do it in that way!". If you have ideeas apply them don't put others to do it. You'll never get something professional this way... because all you do it's to "block" designer's immagination...Cheers!