xisto Community
Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Discussion All conversation here

Yeah, that's probably it. This is a webhosting forum, so most people who come here are looking for a webhost which means that they're mostly interested in programming...not graphics.

173644[/snapback]

Well those people are poopieheads and need to get with the program.

Hmm, i'm getting owned by simplicity, >_<. I wasnt expecting the classics to triumph over new-age.

It takes like 10 seconds to cast a vote, and even with school, you get at LEAST 3 or 4 HOURS of time. No excuse.
I'm just getting irritated that a few days ago everyone was so into it, and now they seem to have completely lost interest.

I AM busy now that 8th grade is starting and I have crazy classes...

Algebra
Chemistry/Physics - IPC
AP Language
AP History...

Its hectic for me. I only have an hour of time on the PC a day... Weekends and fridays are a little different however.

Not everyone is even aloud, like me, to stay on the computer 3-4 hours a day... Stupid parents limit my time.

Anyways... Not everyone has all the time in the world to get on and make a vote...

I spend my time wisely, checking personal crap then moving on to other stuff.

Haha, you kidding me? I'm gonna have:1. AP Econ/Gov2. AP English 43. AP Spanish 34. AP Physics5. AP Trig6. Some other class that'll mean nothing, relatively. Art, of some sort, most likely.So that's 5/6 classes AP, and it's senior year (12th grade), so I have senior project to do, which includes a portfolio and an internship and all that good stuff. And I'll have limited compy time, somewhat.I bet I'll still have 10 seconds to vote though. X.x

OctathlonLatin II (captain of Certamen team and Ancient Geo study captain)Marching BandGeometry PreAPPreAP IPC PreAP English IIAP World HistoryI'm booked too @_____@