xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jettison

My Url Stopped Working! Yet another problem

It works fine for me. It might just be a matter of it taking some time to register. I was supposed to see a "Rare-a" coming soon page, right?

Your page is working fine. The page which says "We're coming. Eventually." on it. It was probably just a bit of minor downtime. What was the error message returned?

It was the message you get when it can't find the page.

It might have had something to do with one of the staff members for the site activating it, and before he could tell me, I tried and failed a couple times. He said that earlier in the day it was working for him. But now it doesn't work for either of us. We can access the Cpanel however. (Which may I say, is STUNNING. It really beats our old host by far)

It's now working for me, but still not for another member of the site staff. He also says the Cpanel now loads extremely slow for him, but not me (I have dial-up, he has DSL).I also managed to create a forum, but messed up, now it won't let me create a new one.I'm stumped.

Well it still seems to be down when i click on it are you sure your redirection is right or that there is no problems with the dns. It did work the first time i clicked on it about 3 hours ago so i dont know whats wrong with it but it seems to mean that something is causing the downtime but its not down for long.

Johnny and I deleted it, and now we're trying to get it back. That's why it won't work for anyone right now.

"Rare-a" coming soon page

It's actually pronounced "Rare-ee-uh". It's basically Rare plus Area; the Rare Area, the Area for Rare, etc.

This happens to me everyday :D It will say all Xisto sites, mine, Xisto.com and any subdomain "cannot be found".It says that in all browsers. It can really bug me since it lasts like 3-5 hours. It especially bothers me when my site is suspended and I can't get any credits becuase I can't come to the site and post.Maybe someone can tell me whats wrong?