xisto Community
GM-University

Gift For Moonwitch From Gmu it err uh sucks badly...

The background shouldn't have such contrasting colors as red and green in it, and if you were going for a suitable text color, light blue isn't adequate. I'd pick a warm hue like you have going in the rest of the sig. If you took out the green and replaced it with a warm red or gold, and took out the blue and made it silver, cream, or gold, with more brushing and less filters, you'd have a great sig.

She has a vulture hat. Why don't I have a vulture hat?

i gone blind i can't oh wait my eyes are closed XPthis would have been a sweet sig if you grunge and abstract the heck out of it, the font pixelated and flat. but yeah one of your better onessteps1 pic render2 brush brush brush (black and white) (overlay is your best friend)3 color4 blend render6. borderthat should help you out just a bit remember use one brush on one layer then a different brush on another and do they with the black and white combo.

Thanks GMU... I like it, though I do agree with the other comments. And no, I didn't go blind :D But I like the render you picked for me :D If you see me that way, there's no chance you'll ever attack me in the AS LOL.Don't be afraid of PS, go wild, go bonkers, and blend, brush, bursh some more, play with overlays and differen blending settings.(something I use often is duplicate the render, increase the size of the lower layer with the render and then set the opacity to really low, which help soften edges and blend it a bit, of course you still have to use basic blending)But keep on going, you are seriously improving fast, so do NOT give in.. Keep working.

Bleh, background is way too dark, render is ok(not exactly bad, but not exactly great either), and the text is just plain ugly IMO.

Not saying its a totally bad sig, its just not one I really like, but good job.