xisto Community
Sprite

Photo Manipulation

not bad again your problem is text from the ones i seen in your posts pixelated and fuzzy text is killling the overall coolness of the sig make sure to tweak the aliasing for your text to make it crisp and not fuzzy.5/10

Yay! It's my hometown! There's quite a bit of glare, but it doesn't look too bad. And if you're worried about it being smoggy or blurry, never mind. Houston's always like that ><Awesome job, again! <3

Yay! It's my hometown! There's quite a bit of glare, but it doesn't look too bad. And if you're worried about it being smoggy or blurry, never mind. Houston's always like that ><

Awesome job, again! <3

170875[/snapback]

I lived there...but moved. :D

Awesome effect! You really made the colors stand out. What did you do to make it look like that?My only gripe is with the text. It doesn't seem like it belongs in the picture.Keep up the good work. It's nice to see a different style of sig!

Still living there :D - I am... The text... I couldnt find the right place for it, and wtf - Saint micheal, whats up with tellin me to turn on anti aliasing on for the pixel font? Thats a no no. :D It looks "Fuzzy" Because i duplicated the layer and motion blured the bottom one.

I lived there...but moved.  :D

170906[/snapback]

That's nice. Nothing related to photo manipulation.

ANYWAY, I like the after shot. Looks like it's snowing especially if you look in the light. Nice stuff, sprite.