xisto Community
Shengeta

Sigs On Funny Stuff

naw your walkthrough wasn't detailed enough, and maybe its not the game that sucks its hte player XP.

naw your walkthrough wasn't detailed enough, and maybe its not the game that sucks its hte player XP.

171221[/snapback]

Off-topic. And I own vid games. :D

Off-topic. And I own vid games. :D

171442[/snapback]

You say back on topic, then you started talking about video games. That's kinda not on topic since the topic is "Sigs on Funny Stuff." Sure, the sigs are video games, but the topic title is funny stuff.

BACK ON TOPIC.

Actually Cactuars are in almost every final fantasy game, maybe not chronicles but every1 in the series and more.I had and idea, people can post funny sig ideas, and maybe I or someone else (psst Saint Michael... Johnny) get to making them! That would be fun, no skill required, just fun... and they got to be funny.I got a real good one I want to start maing soon, it will be much fun to do them but like i sed before, I won't tell what they will be, I would like to do them without someone grabbing my idea and making it before I do.This is gonns be good hee hee :D

You say back on topic, then you started talking about video games. That's kinda not on topic since the topic is "Sigs on Funny Stuff." Sure, the sigs are video games, but the topic title is funny stuff.

BACK ON TOPIC.

171518[/snapback]

You pretty much did the same thing I did. My post was to say get on topic, and had a side note. I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to prove me wrong every time I turn around...we're both staff here. Or at least, we are at the moment. So we should be responsible and role models and such.