xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

Well, I don't think cs_assault is fair. Terrorists is a freaking camper, guard all doors and such things. But I like assault the way CS 1.6 does. CT and T got camera, so you can't camp at all.My favourite map is de_dust2 -> pretty fair map and of course large roads. Oh I hate small freaky corner or corridors like inferno does in CS Source.

Inferno is the win. It's like so awesome. I love to play it on modded servers with the WC3 mod. Sure, it has hundreds, hundreds of camping spots, but it's good. Wait, good? I meant awesome.Like, awesome, like, you get the idea, I guess. :D

Yes I know what you're saying. Ah that's what I hate about inferno. Camp spots. Well, this may be because all CT's camp and spam grenade on small corridor. All I can see is grenade tearing my teammates (duh, why they always go there with many people? Don't they realize a single flashbang can kill 'em all?) and a sniper at balcony shot me in head, LOL.

My favorite map in cs 1.6 and cs:cz is de_dust2, simply because the layout is amazing! the gameplay is nice, and everything is awesome in that map!In Counter Strike Source my favorite maps are gungame maps. Very addicting. You guys should give gungame a try!

My fovourite is the de_dust2....We play a lot of CS here in our hostels...and to find more than 15 players in a game is quite commonso the best option available is de_dust2..other big maps r available but nothing beats de_dust2. Its the most strategic map u can find and here there is something for everyone I mean u can use any weapon u love.I love snipping and I can do it in this map also.Other maps which we play commonly are the awp maps.

For standard play de_dust2 hands down is my favorite followed by inferno. Such great maps and easy to learn too. For messing around maps though I loved fy_pool_day. Constant action the whole round and some pretty intense clutch situations were the norm for that map.

From the De maps,de_dust2 > most favourite part of the map is when i'm CT and i'm shooting throw the wall in bombsite B, you know... It's easy to kill the terrorist that wayawp_india > small awp map, the best part is that you can't buy any weapons and you don't have a pistol. Also you can play puss style, they come to you and you don't take out the knife to play fer and fight, you kill them with the awp :)fy_iceworld > the best fy map, i played it since the first time i started playing cs, I LOVE this mapcs_italy > most favourity part of the map is when i'm T and camping in the House (btw: the music from the radio sux so i always destroy it :P)I can go on for all maps like this, but i think theese 4 maps are enough

Small maps: My favourite small maps to play like 1vs1,2vs2 or 3vs3 is fy_iceworld also aim_map and awp (sniper) map awp_india.Maps for more players i don't now but i choise de_dust2 to play terorist and de_inferno to play de_inferno, in house is best tactical place.

I would have to say the AK and the Dessert Eagle, both solid powerful weapons.also if I am low on money in cs, i use the mp5, its pretty accurate and powerful

The m4a1 silenced is by far the best gun out there. I will own anyone with it :P -=)sF(=-

Is there any benefit to silencing a gun?

I prefer the M4 too - it lets you shoot accurately even while moving. I like the Night Hawk pistol too - it's my secondary weapon while I'm carrying a sniper rifle.

It's a good idea to have a member of a Counter-Terrorist team carry a shield so you can confront the Terrorists as a team, esp. the tunnel in DE-Dust.