xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

My favourite map is de_dust2. I don't know why, but it just is. :) But I also play funmaps, such as scoutzknivez, aim_ maps, fy_ etc. I haven't been playing those other maps such as aztec, millitia, train, cbble etc. for a very long time.

I only and I really love: de_inferno. Whenever I play Counter Stike, When I was in that map, I usually imagine that I'm a real fighter. Neither I'm close, but I'm not. It's a very good map.-Amiel

Office, dust2, and zm_4way_tunnel. Actually, now that I think of it, there are so many good maps that would be very tiring to list. I make my own maps as well so obviously I like them tongue.gif

Umm what do i say about counter strike one of the most thrilling game i have ever played on my pc. My best map would certainly be aim_headshot. I know it doesnt have any bomb planting or hostage saving but the may is so thrilling. I like afk_6killer also as you can use alot of strategy there.Yes u have made my own map and its called de_lavatrap . its filled with lavatraps and you could get from fpsbanana search harshnisar in the author part.I made it through valve hammer and its my first map .

My favorite map is Dust2 and De_rats and fy_iceworld yeah they are the best maps because most of the people play in those and i love having about 40 people in the server and with deathmatch ...yeah... cs is freaking awsome

ANSWER FOR QUESTION 1.i love CS and my favorite maps are.1. CS_Assault because it need to attack a building and enemy's guard every entrance or exit so it a challenge.2. Surf_Simpsons I LOVE THIS MAP first u have to surf around and do things witch is so much fun i never finished the map but i always wanted to.3. De_Dust the map is like a enemy's base and u have to plant or defuse to win witch is my favorite thing to do and the surrounding are matching.4. De_Dust2 there is so much hiding spot i cant count like sniper of a big advantage.5. De_Dust1337 i like this one because it like the year 5412 with cool looking things and nice cars and all.ANSWER FOR QUESTION 2.I made a new De_Dust where its like a road with 4 building and on top of each building someone needs to plant a bomb the terrorist start at the bottom and the CS-terrorists start at the top of each building and the of to climb up to the building or climb down.