xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Table Problem

ok i got my site up and everything and when u go to the site it saysTable 'ryo_clanscript.security' doesn't existcan someone help me get rid of that so i can go to the main page?

And how we can help you ? If there is no table 'ryo_clanscript.security' you must create them, or delete this part of code what demand this table if you don't need them. That's all what i can write withoud code, clue or even site adress :D--------------------Practice is when evrything work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :D

what you should do is read the install note for this script. it should have some mysql database quiries that you have to put on. I think you forgot those.just read it again, and make sure you did all quiries.