xisto Community
GM-University

Gift For Klass From Gmu

Here you go...

Posted Image

I'm not particularly fond of this, I liked the render, and would have liked the whole render to be visible, but it was quite big.

I wasn't sure what to do with the background, I thought grunge or fractal, and I ended up with this, not sure how to classify it. So instead of classifying it I Klassified it (yes I stole that from his custom profile field... :D)

Background is not exciting. Use brushes, dude. Quit the filters. Avoid all tutorials that uses filters. It looks like you wanted to blend the render from what I see on his left arm....I bet you can make that text a bit bigger. Then, lower the fill opacity, add a 1 pixel stroke, and a drop shadow. That'll dress it up a bit.

Also, you need to work on those borders. Add that to whatever snlildude said :D

Background is not exciting. Use brushes, dude. Quit the filters. Avoid all tutorials that uses filters. It looks like you wanted to blend the render from what I see on his left arm....

I bet you can make that text a bit bigger. Then, lower the fill opacity, add a 1 pixel stroke, and a drop shadow. That'll dress it up a bit.

170219[/snapback]

Those are bushes, but all of my brushes suck, the only background I did with filters was the one for Saint Michael and the Jestox one.

Those are bushes, but all of my brushes suck, the only background I did with filters was the one for Saint Michael and the Jestox one.

170238[/snapback]

Well, now it just looks like 1 cloud filters. But yeah, get better brushes. Go to deviantart.com and find a dude named jashin. Download his brush packs.