xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anndi

Hosting Credits Questions Suggestions

If I didn't have any interest in webdesign, then what am I doing easting my time posting to get hosting? Of course I'm interested in webdesign. -_- Some people come out with the craziest responses to things. :lol:

I think it would be easier to post enough to get enough credits if there were more, specific, topics. Like Sports, with subtopics like Football, Tennis, Baseball, current events like Olympics, World Cups, etc. Music, with subtopics like Rock, Pop, Classical, etc. Movies, where you could talk about what's in theatres in your country, what you rented last night, write reviews, etc. Maybe current events, rather than just the FIR thingy. And I just remembered that there is an Entertainment forum, but it has no post count. Why ever not?

169727[/snapback]

I'd like to draw your attention to:

Free Web Hosting > The Real World > Life Talk (No post Count) > Sports

hosting credit is counted for this topic by the way. You don't need to have subforum, just start a topic titled "England Football" and just post away. Why divide into so many forums that no one can keep up?

Free Web Hosting > Entertainment > Music (No post count)

you can post here to discuss all your genera mentioned. Don't limit yourself from posting in these subforum just because the exact words are not there.

Free Web Hosting > Entertainment > Movies (No post count)

you can discuss what movies you saw and give your reviews.

Free Web Hosting > The Real World > Life Talk (No post Count) > Real Life Experiences

you can post all your theatre going experiences here. Hosting credit counts here.

Free Web Hosting > The Real World > Life Talk (No post Count) > Region Affairs

or

Free Web Hosting > The Real World > Life Talk (No post Count) > Regional

again, hosting credit counts. I don?t' know why you cannot use these subforum to post your requests...?

Take your time and look through what other subforums we have. It will fit all your needs.

My opinion is that is difficult to find good topics to post or just good postings.For example, so many polls asking which browser is best, which operating system, what color do you prefer and so on, are not good posts.Good posts are those that give information instead of fill space with just no sense text.I read every day news sites like slashdot or others. Maybe if I paste and just change words of those news, I have the enough credits to keep hosted, but that are no quality posts. Are just a copy of someone's else post on another site.Also in order to collect credits (I suppose) questions, that can be answered using just 2 minutes of google, are posted. That are quality post's?