xisto Community

It seems like you were trying a unique way of photo manip. I can really respect that, as in, I hate the original photo manips most people do, where they blur, color, text and that's it. Add a border and use that for a sig :D

hmmm i would say using a contrasting background to make the image stand out just a bit, other then that your working those filters to the max :D

@Frozen - Thanks! I'm not going to put a border on it because I didn't mean for it to be a sig, it was really just a test of some filters and brushes and such.I took everyones advice and tried to highlight the render so it would stand out against the darker backround.@Johnny - Me either, I was just playing with filters and settings and that was what I got...@Micheal - I think your right, if I used a colors for the background other than blue and blak it would have had more contrast, but I was testing, and I thought blue and black look good together. And thanks, I have Moonwitch to thank for the filters, she told me how to use many of them.

Don't use filters. It's hard to memorize which filter to use after another if you want to get an effect. It also takes a long time, too, if you're a photoshop newbie. I'd just get some brushes. Much easier, and chances are, you'll create a unique background everytime.