xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michaels Find My Name Challange Answers

well all i have to say is that the first one was the hardest a few people got it some where close and other well they had no clue so here is the answer for number 1.

Posted Image

well number 2 was bad from the beginning so im going to stop that one since it was easy but here is the answer.

Posted Image

Darn...I was planning to do exactly that Frozen.Then torture the n00bs who aren't cool enough to have their name on it...they'd be looking forever. :D j/k.

FOOL! You know how hard it is to go back into the forums to find the challenge? Post both the answer and the question in the same thread, please. My connection doesn't feel like going back to the sigs forum.And I was totally off. :D

FOOL! You know how hard it is to go back into the forums to find the challenge? Post both the answer and the question in the same thread, please. My connection doesn't feel like going back to the sigs forum.

And I was totally off. :D

169946[/snapback]

You whine too much. First you said if anyone ruined it by giving the answer, you'd do...something, then you told him to give out the answers, and now you're whining because he didn't put them in the same topic. :D

You whine too much. First you said if anyone ruined it by giving the answer, you'd do...something, then you told him to give out the answers, and now you're whining because he didn't put them in the same topic.  :D

170087[/snapback]

Well, it's common sense to post them together in case on thread gets more hits than the other.... :D x2

well snlil for you i will post the answer to my third challange on monday to make you happy.

well snlil for you i will post the answer to my third challange on monday to make you happy.

170417[/snapback]

Don't forget to post the question along with the answer in the same thread.

i will make sure to do that for you snlil :D ***and i was told im a mean person with cruel intentions****.

i will make sure to do that for you snlil :D  ***and i was told im a mean person with cruel intentions****.

171037[/snapback]

Good. And who said you're a mean person? You didn't even get mad at me for warning you like 60,000 times....