xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

Waromen Better then KoC

I just found out about this game, called Waromen.
It is way better then Kings of Chaos, the concept is the same but there are NO captcha's and best of all, NO clicking. You'll be able to create your own kingdom with other players and as I write this they still add new stuff.
Check it out at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , you won't regret it :D

looks likea total rip off the original game unless its from the same people, if not thata total rip and those guys should get slammed.

True Saint Michael, it is a rip off, but they made it way better hehe.No clicking, no Captcha and weapons and all are cheaper, so fair to all. Not like KoC in wich only big clans have the possibility to win :D

looks ok i might try it then again idk lol i get bored of text rpg's rly quick lol but this one might get me playin for a while but no one knows lol

Hehe why not try it? *cough*join us*cough*Saw some new features added, like an avatar and invitations for your alliance.And one thing I like is that there is no sabbing other people, so they can sab you :D