xisto Community
DjLuki

2 More New Sigs abstract style

#1. The render doesn't seem to fit the sig very well. Is their a second render behind it? I seem to see somewhat of an arm? Or is that weird brushing lol. Anyways, The grand theft auto text could use some better sizing, and the luki Text is poorly placed and put together. I would use some different effects to make the text pop out a bit more. Overall, not bad, but deff could use some touching up. Also, add some contrast to your sigs, go to Layer > New Layer Adjustment > Brightness//Contrast. Overall Rating:6/10.#2. Totally different story. This sig is very well put together, with only a few minor flaws. As most of your sigs show, you need to work on some text. But i am really liking this one man. Good work.Overall Rating:8/10.Overall, good work man. Read some more tutorials and keep designing, you'll be beating me and johnny in no time :D

well i just wanan say that for that first one, that there is only one render, and im not sure whre u see an extra arm but there are only 2, the render is like that..alsi i did not write the GTA text, it was a render.. and for my own text, i know it sux, i just can never get that part right, i don't think i have done any sigs where the text was actually good :D

pretty much on what frozen said on 1.but on two you came out of no where with that one that is the best one yet but the text not workign with it don't indent text especially on abstract brushing. the render could have stand out just a bit more the transparent not working with it. sig 1 5/10sig 8.9/10

<_S.M: you said don't indent on grunge brushing to, i thought it would be ok to do it on abstract :D ,was i wrong?!!.. somebody needs to make a good tutorial on text, pleaseee!! i need it!

i did when i first started out but it got tacky with what i started learning, text is a hard tutorial to explain even the likes of johnny and frozen would have hard time explaining it since you have like millions of fonts to choose from its hard to pick the best setting for them.

For the first one, you could make the render bigger so that it shows only the head or something. You can also kill the Grand Theft Auto text. Replace that with your name.Second sig is really good. I just don't like the colors, but I'm not a fan of blue all together.