xisto Community
DjLuki

Whre To Find Renders/brushes need some links

hey, not sure if im posting this in the right board but does anyone know where i can find some good renders on a site? some whre you don't have to download to the computers. and do you know any good site where you can get grunge brushes? i've checked with deviantart, but they didn't seem to have many grunge brushes, mostly fracticals and abstract. i have a link whre i get most renders, i think saint michael posted it before, its http://planetrenders.net/ . but it doesn't a lot to choose from, and waht im looking for so.. if you know any sites, please post them here. thanks!

heres the places that i go to even thoug most of them johnny already has

renders- http://www.gamefront.com/ got over 2400 of them

you can go to gamerenders.com but i pretty much got everyone one them at my site.

brushes-deviantart.com it pretty much says it all.

alright, im not downloading those michaels packs lol, they to big and i have dsl but still.*Johnny* yea you cn go ahead and close the thread, if tahts what you wre talking about..i got what i needed.

Since the thread's over...

By the way, if you have a slow connection, I wouldn't recommend downloading Michael's packs because the filefront servers are slow like retarded ninjas.

169399[/snapback]

Wouldn't retarded ninjas still be pretty fast? I mean, even if they're retarded, they still have ninja training. :D

Since the thread's over...

Wouldn't retarded ninjas still be pretty fast? I mean, even if they're retarded, they still have ninja training.  :D

170143[/snapback]

The hell did you open this thing again for? Just to talk about ninjas? *sigh*

Notice from Johnny:
We're staff. We don't have to open topics. *sigh*