xisto Community
snlildude87

Warrior Sig nothing special here

The blending makes it look, kinda, like the warrior has no arms, and the sword is seperate from the render. Like the sword is just hanging there...

The blending makes it look, kinda, like the warrior has no arms, and the sword is seperate from the render. Like the sword is just hanging there...

168775[/snapback]

Hmm, thanks for pointing that out. I'll go back and edit it....

Edit: Never mind. When I include the arm, the entire thing looks small. :D

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Yeah, the blending's definitely odd on this one...the sword looks transparent at the top too.Much better font this time around...I think the text would look nice with a drop shadow...not sure though.Anyway, not bad overall...the biggest problem would be the blending, I guess.

[1] Yeah, the blending's definitely odd on this one...the sword looks transparent at the top too.

[2] Much better font this time around...I think the text would look nice with a drop shadow...not sure though.

[3] Anyway, not bad overall...the biggest problem would be the blending, I guess.

168804[/snapback]

[1] I know. I just don't know how to blend. I mean, I know how to blend, but not how to blend. Know what I mean?

[2] Thanks. I'll try the drop shadow later (just closed Photoshop).

[1] I know. I just don't know how to blend. I mean, I know how to blend, but not how to blend. Know what I mean?

[2] Thanks. I'll try the drop shadow later (just closed Photoshop).

168848[/snapback]

[1] No.

[2] I know the feeling.

[3] You left out [3].

well i would go on for hours destroying your sigs snlil but i can't government restrictions say i can't :Dbut yeah the blending is odd and the transparancy looks like your overlayed it, i would have gone pop with that render since i have a good idea how the whole render looks, brushing even though better could use some more, text ok but could be better.7.5/10

Nice job on this one! I like the background and the text. If you don't look at it too hard, it looks awesome, but if you really disect it, the warrior looks a bit seperated from his sword. Are these two seperate renders? The artwork style of the sword doesn't seem to match the style of the warrior. Does that make any sense?

its all one image the render is in a battle stance thats why its looks off unless snlil you did take 2 different images hmmmm...

[1] No.

[2] I know the feeling.

[3] You left out [3].

168872[/snapback]

[1] I know the blending technique or whatever, but I don't know how to blend so that it looks good.

[2] I know. You posted that on another thread already.

[3] Refer to number 1.

I really like this one again, your last few have really impressed me, but add more contrast like i said to do man. It will add nice effects, and try some levels/curves. Good job Nguyen :D

i wonder if anyone notice bricks in the background of the sig?

169692[/snapback]

Yes. That came with the brush.

And Frozen, I'm playing with contrast in my sigs now, and I'll try to learn some curves. *breaks out the magazines* :rimshot: