xisto Community
snlildude87

Omg Nguyen's Gfx Application?! you wanted it.

Real Name (optional): :D You know what it is.

MSN: AIM rocks

AIM: snlildude87

Email: snlildude87@gmail.com (yes, I use snlildude87 for everything)

Experience in graphics: like a week. little bit less than kubi

Areas of expertise: sigs although I could do banners. haven't tried though

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): none. this is my first forum.

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): refer to the above.

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): refer to the above.

How much you can be on each day: if humans don't need sleep, then 24 hours.

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: i can do 10 a day, so 70. :D

Examples of your work: sure.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have fun!

Nope, it just doesn't do it for me. LOL I'm kidding.You know I didn't realize most of your sigs are monochrome based background and you have this focal point that is contrast to your background using acute or different color. I think it works well in sigs.You have my vote.

You've got my vote. Although you seem to be using the same font for most of your sigs, it still kinda goes with them.

You've got my vote. Although you seem to be using the same font for most of your sigs, it still kinda goes with them.

168741[/snapback]

Thanks. Don't worry about the font...just downloaded some new ones. ^.^ (this will be the first and last time I use that smilie).

hm i dunno snlil only a week hmmm let me think about it ***drinks some coffee, prints out reports, hold meetings with world leaders, goes to a movie, sleeps, eats, sleeps some more, turns computer back on.****ok after years of talking and fighting wars, the world leaders say ye.

Your sigs are great, I really like the popout sword one, it's just perfect. You'd make a good edition to the graphics crew, so you have my vote.

Your sigs are great, I really like the popout sword one, it's just perfect. You'd make a good edition to the graphics crew, so you have my vote.

169173[/snapback]

Thank you, thank you, but for future reference, it's "addition". Not insulting you or anything...I just hate typos.