xisto Community
DjLuki

Anna Vissi V.2

well even though i can't see the image i have to tell you using the glass effect that some tricky business right there i would have to say fractal would work better then abstract, cuz you have to have the right abstract brush to make it work.

170468[/snapback]

No, it works with abstract, too. Just take a look at cool_freaker's gift sig.

i will take a look and see what you be talking about, i know about the pill image thats was done is that what your talking about.

i will take a look and see what you be talking about, i know about the pill image thats was done is that what your talking about.

171028[/snapback]

Okay, first things first. I see you're using commas. That's a start, but you gotta need periods, dawg. I see like ten thousand places in your post where a period would do nicely. After the period, you need the question mark. I also missed your question because there was no question mark. Now, to answer your question.

What pill image are you talking about?

Okay, first things first. I see you're using commas. That's a start, but you gotta need periods, dawg. I see like ten thousand places in your post where a period would do nicely. After the period, you need the question mark. I also missed your question because there was no question mark. Now, to answer your question.

What pill image are you talking about?

171526[/snapback]

One of the members (I forgot who) made a nice red pill image, that had a nice glass/plastic effect.

One of the members (I forgot who) made a nice red pill image, that had a nice glass/plastic effect.

171568[/snapback]

Did you have to quote my ENTIRE post?

And it's either rejected or clagnol. I know for certain that clagnol made a tutorial on how to make the pill, but I'm not sure if rejected made the pill, too...

But yes, Michael, the shine should be on the pill. Look it up.