xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Becca Gift Sig V2 nurse with a vengance

Another sig with a FEMALE on it.. heh.. sexists all around me.And why is it purple? Iwant PINK.,. lol kidding.,. Black's my favourite color *hint hint*.Anyways you should get GIFFY to create the transparent background. BEcause the color is different on this weird color pale-ing computer of my cousins.The image does not merge with the background and the colors do't mtch. The way the BECCA is just slammed on their is kind of freaky. And the white is way toooo blocky.Can I just say... :D another grunge texture sig.. what is with this kinda craze thing?Other than that, Ilike it :D thanks dude.

fine when i start my version 3.0 series you will have vin diesel in shorts is that ok with you.

LOL...Becca hates all her sigs. I find that humorous.Not bad Mike, just nothing wow, again. Not much I can really say about it, I guess.

cuz it has wmone in it so its sexist but like i said im going put vin diesel in the next one in shorts :D

cuz it has wmone in it so its sexist but like i said im going put  vin diesel in the next one in shorts :D

168010[/snapback]

Good luck finding a render.

Forgot to rate this one...

The pixel font is nice, but the one above that isn't. Use another font. And didn't you read our comments on Kubi's pop-out? Blend the render. It looks you just smacked the render on the background.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)