xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Agent Saint-michael Sig gone matrix baby

hmm maybe i iwll use the same set up for the rest of the matrix renders i ahve just change the text on it. and maybe the location of the render too.

I like it. But what's with that weird off-gray (don't ask :/) background behind him? Couldn't you make it transparent?Really nice work on this one. I wouldn't go for sexy even though Hugo Weaving is awesome (<3 Elrond) but it ties up there with nifty!

It's good, 9/10, everything is perfect except like Johnny said the opacity on that stipe of green the font is on should be just a bit higher.

i had edited the sig after johnny posted it, so its where it should be.

I like it. But what's with that weird off-gray (don't ask :/) background behind him? Couldn't you make it transparent?

if your using IE thats why when saving it as a png file the transparency, it leave the greyish background on it but if you use firefox it won't be their.

hmm maybe i iwll use the same set up for the rest of the matrix renders i ahve just change the text on it. and maybe the location of the render too.

169724[/snapback]

Be sure not to post them all at one time. Pop outs get old after a while, but it would be awesome if you have all the other renders, too.

i doubt all of them are going to be pop ups but havn't comb though all of them yet. so it shall be interesting indeed.

i doubt all of them are going to be pop ups but havn't comb though all of them yet. so it shall be interesting indeed.

170461[/snapback]

Well, you wanted to make a whole collection of Matrix pop-outs in the first place....

yes i did, well maybe i get lucky when i go render hunting sand someone got some good ones going.

yes i did, well maybe i get lucky when i go render hunting sand someone got some good ones going.

171030[/snapback]

Don't do that. Just go to gamewallpapers.com or gamewallpapers.ru and search for wallpapers with the characters. Then, cut them yourself. :D You can submit the results to gamerenders.com or just keep them for yourself. Either way, you'll end up with Matrix renders. :D