xisto Community
snlildude87

Code Of Arms Sig blending to the extreme

i put my hand up to that one, reading random stuff and then mixing it all together to make some good stuff.

170445[/snapback]

I disagree. Putting everything that you learned in 1 sig won't work, and it will not always turn out good. Common sense, man.

I disagree. Putting everything that you learned in 1 sig won't work, and it will not always turn out good. Common sense, man.

170682[/snapback]

Common sense would tell you that he didn't MEAN put everything in one sig. :D

Common sense would tell you that he didn't MEAN put everything in one sig. :D

170811[/snapback]

Well, with Michael, you never really do know. By the way, when I tried the style lines thing, it doesn't look like what Frozen had. I mean, with Frozen's, it doesn't look like a small rectangle. It actually looks like a pin.

By the way, there are no style line tutorials on good-tutorials. :D

[1]Well, with Michael, you never really do know. [2]By the way, when I tried the style lines thing, it doesn't look like what Frozen had. I mean, with Frozen's, it doesn't look like a small rectangle. It actually looks like a pin.

[3]By the way, there are no style line tutorials on good-tutorials. :D

171528[/snapback]

[1] Good point.

[2] Not sure what you mean.

[3] I doubt it'd be under style lines, that's just my name for it...and it's a relatively simple effect, so I'm not sure if there'd be any tutorials on it. But then again, people make tutorials on some pretty trivial stuff....