xisto Community
sader

Windows Vista Beta Testing What you think about it

I allready tryed new OS "Windows Vista" beta.

Did you :(? Tell us what you think about it.

Here's what I think.

Yee new style looks very nice:transparent windows,new minimize maximaze and close buttons shape and style,new explorer structure,new "start" swystem and afcourse new icons :(

Like i sayd style is great but there is and many problems with drivers

allmost all my devices ware unknowed so I event couldn't connect to the internet :(

And there is and one more bad thing. This OS eats to much computer recourses. My PC is not weak(1024 Ram, 3GHZ AMD proccesor, Radeon X800 video card) and it still is noe enouth "Task menneger"

trafic allways was green to the top.

Final word

I think I will wayt for full working version of "Vista" and till then I will keep use old XP :D

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Please forgive me "Moderators".Please move this topic to right foum category.Dammit internet :D

Not that I'm not trusting you, but Windows Vista is currently only available to MSDN developers. I would think a MSDN developer would have better spelling skills and wouldn't exactly have free hosting here.

I'm just skeptical, don't mind me.

Anyways, Vista stands for:

Viruses. Instability. Spyware. Trojans. Adware.

Get Mac OS X Tiger. :D

P.S. Moved your topic.

whyme you don't believe that I allready tryed windows "vista' beta.You think I am layer?Afcourse i am not member of msn developers but I don't lay I realy tryed. I don't know how but my father downloaded it from some ftp :D

Interesting... He stole it then :( :DWindows is a virus in itself, as much as they say there not, and as much as they say there sercure. There is always a back door to the system. The world is full of sercets justing to be hacked on a windows machine! :(How many sercurity patches do they release for on OS :(

Whoever tried Beta1, let me tell you what Beta 1 in Microsoft means. BETA1 is testing out the basic components and overall structure of the software. No special features, extremly buggy, and unstable to the point where it's like running windows '98 with a ton of DLL's missing.The Windows Vista Skin is not going to stay the same. There is already more advanced designs that will go into the final version. This skin is used because it's simple... infact if you analize the code, you will see the skin system is the same as windows xp...Vista Beta1 has already changed 32 times since the release... Beta2 is when you should download it.If you are reading this, don't bother geting Vista beta1. Wait until 2, because then you can see what vista really has to offer and why it's going to be much faster and much more "simple, yet cuttingly a sense of hi-tech creativity".~Darker333

nice anagram of vista hmmm i would try but not going to like, but yeah like everyone else going to wait this system out so how well it fares, i think the problem microsft has is that htier employees are doing illegal stuff remember microsoft gets all of its named brand computers made over seas and thus virus central, bill gates got to love the man for trying to make money the easy way, by screwing us over.

Whyme you are wrong about that. There are chosen people that are picked when you sign up from some site and they get to beta test Microsoft Vista Beta 1 for free. The release is supposed to be Tomorrow as in August 3rd. But MSDN people can get it early. So you are half right about him not being a MSDN tester and stole it from bittorent, or P2P software. I also think he stole it too, but hey thats how some people are... But I would wait until BETA 2 comes out. It will be a way better release. But Internet Explorer 7.0 beta is something to try. Its pretty stable and most sites support it! Well thats all i have to comment on Vista. So take my advice wait til Beta 2 to steal it if you have to but this release, its just not worth it.

Oh well.. And i though *maybe* microsoft would make it good this time..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Visa = Longhorn = BSOD

Oh, VISTA = Viruses Infections Spyware Trojans Adware. Excellent one, LOL. Looks like m$ really though vista for that.. :D

Darker333, I really hope beta2 will be much better. Cause until now, specially on longhorn alpha builds, windows vista looks like XP with a new wallpaper.

That's all..

well when it comes out though at full capacity, it hsould be interesting when the hacks start flowing on the internet.

HuhuI saw in news windows visata in new publish has virus :)its really nicegreet bill geats , with windows programmeri think windows vista after 2 years must be secureThink Windows vista with Service Pak 1231231.12312 is secure :Dmicrosoft every day publish one serivce pack for this windows Oh , its really fun ...Members like me (can not use linux or other os) must bear this version of windows and its not good hihihihihihi oh my god , what happen with big microsoft and big bill

well I just hope Microsoft will make it good, after all these years of development.Cause everyone that doesn't have the possibility of installing another operative system, such as Linux, cause of the technical difficulties, download size, important data on disk that can't be accidentally erased.. the list goes on.Almost everyone that needs to produce content fast and easy that will work mainly on all the computers running Windows XP, needs to have XP itself. So I hope Vista will have an excellent new system concerning the security, easy of use, productivity and, of course, eye candy for the average Windows user. :)