xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Detailed Tech Sig 4 layers and 30 minutes job

i would have to say this is one of my better tech sigs and that the blue actually goes well with the black

find my name and you get a $100 worth of free advice XP

Posted Image

You went a bit overboard with this sig, dont you think? Way too much going on.

Wow Mike, it does have a lot going on, but I actually like it. Like, I really like it, and I'm not just lying to make you feel better. Like I always do. Great sig this time bro. But don't take that as "wow, you should do this all the time." I think it's just a one-time thing.

Your name is near the top left corner, it says S&M. Gimme my advice.

Wow, wonder how long that took to make o.O I like. At first glance I was like "blech", then I actually looked at it, hot sig.And truefusion, thats kind of the point.

Gimme my advice.

167479[/snapback]

*snickers* Like you're gonna take advice from Michael.

I have several thing I wanna point out. First, it looked like what had a little bit too much fun stamping tech brushes there. Second, why not use a tech border to compliment the theme? Third, do you realize that your screenname is Saint_Michael and not Saint and Michael? If so, then you would you put S&M on the top-left? I mean, are you trying to make your name sound like the weird...um...I think you know what I mean.

[1]*snickers* Like you're gonna take advice from Michael.

[2]I mean, are you trying to make your name sound like the weird...um...I think you know what I mean.

167652[/snapback]

[1]Nah...was just a joke. Mike couldn't tell me anything I don't already know. :D

[2]I think he is.

saˇdoˇmasˇoˇchism (sā'dō-măs'ə-kĭz'əm, săd'ō-) pronunciation

n.

The combination of sadism and masochism, in particular the deriving of pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting or submitting to physical or emotional abuse.

Notice from snlildude87:
Use quotes whenever copying from other sources.

Edited and raised warning level.

Can't raise warning level. :(

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)