xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inty

How Many Consoles Do You Own?

How Many Consoles Do You Own?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used to have a sega megadrive but i traded it for: two gameboy colours, 6 games a link cable and a battery packI really regret that trade now megadrive rocked i might buy a new one :rolleyes:

All i need is my good old pc. I also have a ps2 wich I havent used in about a year, but I still keep it for when metal gear 3 comes out :rolleyes:

I only have 4 consoles. I didnt even know that many existed.I have xbox, nintendo, gameboy advance, and a playstation. My favorite of all is XBOX. I love xbox live and rainbow six 3. I also have splinter cell pandoraw tomorrow and that is a great game if you like to sneak around and break some necks.

Lemme see, GameBoy Advaced and Gameboy Advanced SP, GameCube, Play Station, Playstation 2... and if u count PC which i do since i play games on it and i own NES on it.. o and i got SEGA.. lol wow i never noticed

Lets see, I have a NES that ain't worth **** with plenty of games, a SNES I CAN'T FIND, which pisses me off.And then I have a N64, GBC(no GBA yet...) and a PS2.Had a PS1 but its broke so I won't count it.....so thats 5 if you can't count.

i thought we would be talkin current but.. old skool... sega 16bit, NES and PS2and like a total of 20 gamesppl with tons of games i dunno how you play em all and not get bored..... i sell my old games to buy new 1si also plan on purchasing the psp when it comes out