xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Notoroge

Account Suspended Questions Ran out of credits

Okay, well, in my own lack of care, I managed to somehow forgot to come back to the forums to make some useful posts. So now it said the account had been suspended. I quickly ran off to some threads and shared some input while at the same time hoping that the site would be brought back up.

I'd like to know the procedure and timeframe of bringing a site back online once the adequate credit limit is reached again. I quickly skimmed through the post 'Credits' dialogue which said something like, obtaining at least 3 credits before the site would be re-posted, and that it would take a couple of hours to do so.

I'm just curious as to how long that actually is, if I should be worried about any potential penalties, and if there is a limit as to how many times this can happen before further action is taken by administrators?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't seem a topic relating to the issue (maybe I'm not looking hard enough), and I'd like to see an answer. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :D

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

This has been discussed before...at least 10 times.

First of all, the topic title "Account Suspended" attracts bad attention, and the title doesn't really reflect your question. You wanted to know how long will it be before your account becomes unsuspended. Well, you should have made a title with something to that effect.

Second, if you've read the Pinned topics under the Alerts and Notices forum you'll notice that your account will be unsuspended once you have more then 4 hosting credits. Once your account reaches below -30 hosting credits, then your account will be terminated automatically (all files are deleted and cannot be recovered). No action is taken by admins--this is all down by a script.

To read more, go here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/8717-fair-warning-is-given-to-all-hosted-members/

You need 4 credits to unsuspend your account and a script runs every hour and unsuspends suspended accounts with more than this. :D As far as I am aware there is no action taken to accounts which are suspended often only to those with -30 credits or less (whose accounts are terminated):

+10 Credits -- Recommended Level of Credits To Have

4 Credits -- Account Unsuspended

0 Credits -- Account Suspended

-30 Credits -- Account Terminated files deleted

I actually got this problem for three times. I forgot to post into forum, and my account got suspended. You must post till you get +4 hosting credits for you account to be unsuspended.Or you can even give Opaque some $ over Paypal and your problems can be solved for many months :D