xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

New Sig Just made

Just whipped this thing up in about 30 minutes. Not as good as my others but I think it's pretty cool.

Posted Image

Comments?

Oh, PS

My friend wanted me to show you guys one of his FIRST sigs. Please don't be too harsh.

Posted Image

We know, no border. don't mention it. Btw, I'm teaching him :D.

ZOMG NO BORDER!!!!! XD The first sig is a sin cross from RO 0.0 Well your sig is a default font i think so try dafont.com, the blending on the render is a little hard to notice too. your brushing could use a little work.yours7/10your friends for his first one9/10(btw...if you wanna try out a new free private ro server with night/day pm me.)

Erm...it's not a default font. I actually made it at my friends house so I don't have all the fonts that I do at my house. About the brushing, same thing.(even though I have 14 layers of brushing?). Erm, grade his harder please. He wants you too.And please make your sig smaller or take it off. Thanks.

uhh... 8/10? thats pretty kick$$#^!#$%$@ for his first sig man... Did you help em out on it? About my sig... it takes up one full window when i post just as yours does (on 1064x768), but hey ill give you the .fla and you go ahead and figure out how to shrink it :D (pm me for the file)

OFFTOPIC-you guys took out edit post again? well i just remembered photobucket converted it to a gif so i can use imageready to edit it, itll be fixed in 5 mins

Alright, thanks. Ya, I taught him how to brush and make sigs blah blah. Edit post button has been out for a very long time, as long as I can remember. People abused it so admins removed it from use for members, only mods/admins can use it now.

Yours -- The sig itself isn't that bad, but the bg could use more depth, and the inside shadow on the text doesn't really look good. 6.5/10.His -- Not bad, overall, but the text is too big, and needs to be blended. Not sure if I like the gradient either. The render could be a bit bigger too... he's too small for that size sig, if you get what I'm saying. And of course, the border thing. :D 6.5/10.

Your sig:

Awesome background

Text decoration doesn't look good like Brooks said. Text is a little dark, too. Try blending it?

Render needs blending

6.8/10

Friend's sig:

Background's a must

Lose the text decoration

The blending is not noticable at all, but he knows how to do it, so that's awesome.

And like Brooks said, try to make the render bigger. I wouldn't go any lower than the render's chest.

6.5/10