xisto Community
DjLuki

Mad Sig kinda firey,

yah it does luki thing is thats a default windows text...(right?) and you can fix the green crap by doing some brushing over it with the same color the rest of the sig is

I think the burn tool might come in handy for that green stuff. Luki, you're in desperate need of some new fonts. I just can't see your sigs being that great without them, honestly.The render looks oddly proportioned as well...wider than it should be.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

First things first, I would have never noticed the green stuff if Damann did not say anything.

The background, render, and blending are all great.

Font can be better. Mayhaps getting new fonts?

The sig looks a bit wide I think. Is 500 * 180 your default size?

7.9/10 (would have been 8, but the green stuff pulled your score down)

i think it looks good but the text doesn't look all that good, try using a different font. I'd give it about 8/10, a bit higher if it wasnt for the green fuzziness and the fact that i think it looks to big.

How could you not notice all that small little green fuzzness XD. Scince he rated your i rate it 8/10 because greenfuzz+badfont=-2

166798[/snapback]

Because I'm one thousand three hundred thirty seven like that.

i think it looks good but the text doesn't look all that good, try using a different font. I'd give it about 8/10, a bit higher if it wasnt for the green fuzziness and the fact that i think it looks to big.

166985[/snapback]

Yep, we talked about how Luki needs a different font. He keeps using whatsitsname.