xisto Community
felipevianna

Spywared And/or Anti Virus Free Im searching for a free anti-virus

I'm using the Avast Home Edition on my computer but in this days my mouse sometimes don't accept the command... Hea!!! when I move the mouse... the mouse goes to the other sides and click and ....Well I think that is a Trojan and I'm searching a GOOD FREE Anti-trojan...Can you help me?

Thank you very much

I don''t know if the AVAST can resolve my problem because I have the AVAST HOME EDITION and didn't worked good. But I kwon that for all visitors it's a ANTIVIRUS reference.

I used the: http://www.windowsecurity.com/pages/trojanscan.html for scan Trojan, it's a Freeware online Trojan scanner and reply 30 Malwares Detected.

My old Norton 2004 found something and kill.

Now I'm scanning with ClamWin and I'm downloading the PANDA

Thank you for all

use lavasoft's ad-aware for removing spyware. and then for killing trojans and all manner of virus, you can get a 30 day free trial of NOD32. yes, i post agian for my favorite antivirus. try it and you'll be sold on it as well.

I formated my computer for the second time.... :( I tryied scan with a lot of antivirus and.... nothingI installed my programs and I think , NOT, I KNOW, that my BACKUP are contammined.... AND The Trojan AGAIN :D I need this backup because there are all my files and also work's programs and work's files... :( Now I download the Ad-aware personal (aaware.exe) and I think that this one found the trojan....He found in a lot of files....If you have other suggestion I'm happy to test downloading and scanning this trojans and warms......Thanks for all friends :(

yeah i would stick with named branded virus stuff spy sweeper and microsofts new virus/spy/ad killer.

You need a Internet Security Kit (i call some programs so). Here's the list:1. ZoneAlarm (best firewall for surfing the web, with games (especially through Steam) there are some lag and choke problems unless you open specific ports).2. Norton AntiVirus 2004 or another type of antivirus. (I use NAV 2004 and it's working for me perfectly)3. Spybot - Search&Destroy (best anti-adware program used for quick spyware removal)4. Adaware - Use this for full PC scan, if you think that your PC may be infected.5. Registry Mechanic 5 or 4 - Optimize your Operating System work and repair your registry for bad strings and keys etc.That's all I think :D

Perhaps I have download all adwares, antitrojans, antiworms and antivirus of web and still now I can't resolve my problem. Perhaps this Trojan is like a "Stone" that it is hidden of the antiTrojan. :D

Somebody knows some anti-all :D that run in DOS?

Unhappyly I do not know if some solution for my problem exists. already I tried ad-aware person, spybot and many others but unhappyly nothing.

I go to try what pentiumas suggested with relation to the ZoneAlarm, Registry Mechanic 5 or 4.

I am studying everything of virus, trojans and warms.... this problem is taking off me sleep.

JimiHex, already I tried as much Cleaner but I do not remember if I used the "The Cleaner"... I go to look for and to use.

I am thankful all

And I wait more sugestions.

Yesterday night I think that I kill the trojans, worms and virus using the Free McAfee Anti-spyware... interesting is that when I was installing the McAfee a also running other anti trojan and the McAfee told that was a worm in that antitrojan.... Do you understand? I will never kill the trojans and virus....It's interesting and dangerouskill a virus using a infected anti-virus...

Well, I'm glad that you are able to get rid of the trash on your computer.However, I recommend that, if you haven't already done so, to have a firewall on at all times. For example, ZoneAlarm is good and is my personal favorite.I remember back a few months ago when I install Windows XP on my computer. I went online for only a few hours without a firewall and I got like a virus, or whatever it was.If it was possible, I think someone then hack into my computer and gave me that trash.AFter i use ZoneAlarm, I seem to have much less problems with hacking though.Wait, I reread your post and it seems you haven't got rid of the bad stuff yet? Well according to my understanding, you can try to uninstall whatever mcafee said had the trojan, then reinstall Mcafee. Also, it would be best if you close down all other applications when you install Mcafee.Hope that helps.