xisto Community
DjLuki

Freaky Sig done today

that is scary. Sorta looks like it could be a magic card design. Nice job. Were you freaked out when you made it yourself???the effects are nice. I like the green/

Guys guys guys, the freak in the sig is from a band...if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, it looks like you used hue/saturation/ctrl+u. Don't use it. Color balance is like 10 times better. The brushing is kinda weird, too.6/10. I know you could do better.

Yeah its to plain. Nothing stands out at all. BTW the freak it either from Static X or SlipKNot.

166738[/snapback]

Ah ha! It's from Slipknot. For sure. I've never heard of Static X before.

[1] Ah ha! It's from Slipknot. For sure. [2] I've never heard of Static X before.

166749[/snapback]

[1] I coulda told you that. :D

[2] I have...but never HEARD Static X though. Like, just heard OF it.

Static X

Thats Static X ^

How could have not heard of them? They are better than SlipKnot IMO and that guy it the sig is from the "Left Behind" video by slipknot.

167044[/snapback]

That's nice. I'll be sure to check that out...never.

Why don't I know what static x is? I don't like rock. Sure, there are a few good bands out there, but my playlist is not filled out it.

Back on topic now.

im no feeling the abstract i would have gone more grunge with some darker colors, render looks good but 4/10 not enough detail in this one.