xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Flying Boat Video of flying model boat

I thought this video was pretty cool.

There are some things that exist in nature that don't seem like they'd be able to fly, a bumblebee being a good example. When I saw this video, I kind of had the same feeling. It doesn't look like it would be able to fly, but as you can see, it does fly quite well. Anyway,

Flyingboat

Perhaps we could put a gun like this on it!

Minigun

And another random question which i didnt want to makre another thread about, for risk of beign accused of spam . . . . but. . . How do crabs have sex? . . . not the parasitic pubic kind, but the sea going crabs. . . .

Ya that is very cool... not available for sale yet though... they are just prototypes at this time... http://michaelconnally.com/ is the inventor's website, not much info on there though.... he's got a sure hit though, his site states he is being flooded with emails, as soon as he has a sellable version I am sure it will go through the roof.

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! My god it can do so many things, water, road, air, grass, dang thats cool. I bet they will be expensive though, like about $200 I'm guessing. When those come out I will defantly get one. Man I cant get ovet that video, it was amazing. Cant wait for them to come out!

Neat thing.Despite, the video was fooled me. First time when I see that video when the boat is played at lake, I tought it was "real" boat. It was then, when it played on road.Wh00t! someone just got me! :D

Haha...They got me..I watched the clip.And it was really funny.I like such things if it is not expensive I would like to buy someone.And that machine gun that is normal ever gun is so.Someone are faster.Haha...but I liked the boat very much.It can do everthing wat a people prefer.Aha..I will buy one on my birthday.

ive seen that on like 80 different forums lol... But i still think its pretty cool... first time i saw it i was like rushing to the website and they said not for sale yet and i couldnt sleep lol... but im definately getting one when they come out... I hope they are not fake... Also i believe that the owners are not making many and with so many people interested it may sell out fast... but good job on the mechanics part eh? it must be really hard to control the boat though...

Wow, this is pretty cool. Those boats looks funnnn! The gun on the otherhand, awwwwsome. Like a freakin thing you get from one of those gumball machines. But it wouldn't be a gumball machine, i'd be a GUNball machine. BWAHAHAHAH!Btw, moved the the appropriate forum.