xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emperor

Car Help I need help

What you will choose  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've just taken (one week ago, exactly) the driving licence and my parents and some other relatives would like to give my a car as a present (and my father will use it :D ). But I don't know what choose, these are my favourite ones. Hel me choose.BMW 630CiUP: finishes, tech equipmentDOWN: performancesBMW Z4 3.0iUP: good perfomances, finishesDOWN:spiderCHRYSLER CROSSFIRE COUPE SRT-6UP:very good performance, gearDOWN:tech equipment, lower finishesCORVETTE C6 COUPEUP: excellent performancesDOWN:lower finishesMERCEDES SLK 55AMGUP:good perfomances, finishes, tech equipmentDOWN:spiderPORSCHE BOXTER SUP:good performancesDOWN:spiderVOLVO S60RUP: finishes, good performancesDOWN:4 doors

Okay. I had to vote for one. So I voted for the second one. But if I could have added a few more options. I would have added Hummer, Ferrari F50 and Lambrogini Diablo or however the f**k you spell it. But I would choose Ferrari for sure and Hummer. And possibly my other option. But there is one other version of it. And it is like faster than the Diablo and it looks better. But witht eh car, get some really cool doors. Not just the plain old doors everyone has. Get like the ones the go up when you open or that open on the opposite side or something. Doors that will look really cool. And get a neon underglow. You don't just buy a car and take it for a ride. And get a really awesome sound system. Make it really loud. Its only cool when you get the underglow, a really good sound system, cool doors, XBox 360 when it comes out, and many other things. I got most of this stuff from Need For Speed. But I know that this stuff exists. And maybe even get some... um... darn. How do you spell it. It is a boost. It burns out the engine but it makes it go really fast. And get a good motor too. So ya. Get that stuff on your car. lol

If you are going to buy a auto I had chosen a Mercedes , well it is the first time you will go and buy a car.Mercedes is expensive but is the best car.How will I say , the "defence" of the car is absolutely great.We also have a Mercedes at home.For a year know and it is really pretty to have mercedes.First we always had a laguna.Bu that changed we have now bought a mercedes.So I think you could a mercedes.But it is your opinion.You will buy it.I wish you good luck !!

OK, I take it you're pretty loaded :( so, here's my opinion... I voted for BMW 630i, because BMW is my favourite car. And when it comes to cars, Germans are absolute champions in mechanics, plus BMW has really great design. I always liked their design...Anyways, since I see you want some kind of sports car (i just don't know where you're gone drive it, but ok...), why not get a BMW 645Ci? It has 245kW (333 HP) @ 6100rpm, with 450Nm torgue @ 3600 rpm, with top speed of 250 km/h (electronicaly limited)... 5.6 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h... Not the best race car ever, but very satisfactory for city drive... Or 645d, which has acceleration of 4.9 seconds for 0 to 100 km/h...I dream to own one of those :D Here in Yugoslavia, it's pretty expensive, 645Ci Coup? costs 82.777 euros, with all the taxes... And Cabrio is even more expensive, 91.686 euros :(

Dear Galahad. I've preferred a 645Ci or, why not, a M6? But they're both too expensive. All other cars cost about ?60-70000 (here in Italy), while these other overcome 80000.Ok, it will be a present, but i don't want to bleed my relatives :D P.S. I don't care more about max speed (exts speed limits in Italy), more to accelleration (that can be useful at traffic lights :( )

Well, there is no mention of Audi :D I love Audi, and I would suggest Audi A4. I like the looks of that car, it's not much of a sports car, but for city drive, it has pretty good acceleration and speed.. I really love that car.Oh, did I mention I have it :( I got it as a present too, and I'm pretty attached to it. Now, don't go asking me about tech stuff, because I have absolutely no idea about it. I just know it goes fast, and I have to refuel way too often :(But, if Audi A4 is not an option, BMW sounds great.. Or any German car for that matter :D That's a girls perspective :D

I like the BMW's style. But again, as I said in a previous post. I like functional and realiability. The BMW also offers that however and that is why it gets my vote. I like the Chryslers, but they are not the most dependable cars being made by Dodge and all. The best car to have a VW bug. But they are also old and are getting out of style.

What I don't get is, if choosing from these types of cars s you dilemma, then why are you here at Xisto? ? most of us here are posting for free web hosting. I would think that you are not in the same boat, I mean geez,? you could just buy your own webserver?!!!I?m just pulling you chain! (it must be jealousy!) -_- But seriously I would say by judging from your initial post that you do not like the small spider style ? that why I voted for you to get the BMW 630CiIf you don?t like it?s performance then get it tweaked & up the HP to a level you like.Me personally, I would get a classic. I?m sure there are plenty of new Porsches/Beemers/Mercedes in your neighborhood, but how many have a ?57 Porsche Speedster, a ?54 Mercedes Gullwing 300sl, or a ?64 Jaguar XJ12?You would stand out in something like that!I like to be different, but just remember, maintenance on those beauties is a pain in the a**!