xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Kawaii cute, pixel, and blogs

Kawaii means cute in Japanese. There are very many girls who have an website based on this term. Full of cute gifs, and pixel art. B :( ut I'd like to know if there are any girls who knows, were i can search for these sites like so-you.net, kawaiiness.com, allthingskawaii...for webmaterial and tutorials for the website! 'found som nice tutorials at so-you.net !! for those girlies who like that kawaii stuff, and are learning to make a website you should visit this site!

Anyway...if you like to share anything that has to do with kawaii and cute pixel stuff etc etc....please reply here!

here are some sites

So youkawaiinessAll things KawaiiCute @ Startkabel (dutch) (tip)Angelic-NetworkPixel @ StartkabelKao-Ani

if you need kawaii you can click these sites! there are tutorials 2, so paintshop pro and html sections can be found too. :D

And mostly these sites are very beautiful build, you can use as an example...for you own sites. Just some help with designing your own lay-out maybe? :D

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

Kawaii sounds cute after reading your post here. However I couldn't figure out how it should be pronounced at all. Learning something, some other language, culture always fascinated me and I would make a point to know well, well the way to begin may be to know how to pronounce we as well. (well is used many times :D)I've visited the site and wonder how they like it to keep two scroller for one webpage a part from the normal scroller. The frontpage itself one has two scroll, that's quite inconvenient for any users, I supposed. And the site font looks funny viewing with firefox. They are just too small to read with many long posts. The question is not having enough space, even the menu has so much space left for font-size to be increased to some extend - readable. And the web templates look attractive for girls, but it may not be so for boys and men.

Kawaii sounds cute after reading your post here. However I couldn't figure out how it should be pronounced at all. Learning something, some other language, culture always fascinated me and I would make a point to know well, well the way to begin may be to know how to pronounce we as well. (well is used many times :()

I've visited the site and wonder how they like it to keep two scroller for one webpage a part from the normal scroller. The frontpage itself one has two scroll, that's quite inconvenient for any users, I supposed. And the site font looks funny viewing with firefox. They are just too small to read with many long posts. The question is not having enough space, even the menu has so much space left for font-size to be increased to some extend - readable.

And the web templates look attractive for girls, but it may not be so for boys and men.

166549[/snapback]

hey dragon fly! :D Hey yeah, you right about that. it's not for boys, not at all. but many girls think little things like pixel images or art or pink and colorful thinks are cute. But that kawaii thing became afterwards a sort of way of desiging orsomething. But you said the font is almost unreadable etc, but it's about the way its made, not if its practical or something i think. It's just fun and thats it. I just like the fact that those people became a sort of group of young girls who just share there hobby webdesigning with this cute little things, and diaries etc. And maybe it isn't all that, but I do think that if you just started webdesigning, it's fun to look at these sites.

and im sorry but that well thing: :D:D dont get it :(

Kawaii desu wa ne?:D Waaiii! Are wa kawaii!! *glomps*The thing about Japanese culture, is that there's cuteness everywhere. From the cute chopsticks cases to the adorable and cute Galaxy Angel (Anime/Manga). That's probably what attracted me to Japanese culture. My Japanese cousins have cute bags and manga. Ohhh... it's making me light-headed! :D KAWAII!!!Oh and, it's pronounced KA (like camera) WA (like water) II (like intern) for those who are wondering...

Kawaii desu wa ne?

:( Waaiii! Are wa kawaii!! *glomps*

The thing about Japanese culture, is that there's cuteness everywhere. From the cute chopsticks cases to the adorable and cute Galaxy Angel (Anime/Manga). That's probably what attracted me to Japanese culture. My Japanese cousins have cute bags and manga. Ohhh... it's making me light-headed!  :D  KAWAII!!!

Oh and, it's pronounced KA (like camera) WA (like water) II (like intern) for those who are wondering...

168031[/snapback]

speachless :D:D