xisto Community
DjLuki

2 New Pieces a sig, and something else

ok here on this sig, the background actually was very good before i put the render on, but im not sure how you will like it with the render...also i didn't save it as .pds so i can't edit it :D.

Posted Image

and here is just something weird, its no a wallpapre or anything, don't know what you would call it but i just played with it..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/djluki/wow.jpg

comments/sugestions?

ALWAYS save the psd. For exactly this reason. I have like 400 psd's sitting there, and occasionally I'll go back and edit older ones to make them better...and I always have to go back and fix stuff on recent ones. O.oAnyway, not a bad sig, but the render does kinda ruin it. It's monotone, and doesn't really fit. And again, the text ain't so great. =/If you're gonna use a default Windows font instead of a downloaded one, it's best to use small text, so you don't have a big ugly font sticking out like a sore thumb.That's just my input though.And the link you posted is the same thing. O.o

[1]ALWAYS save the psd. For exactly this reason. I have like 400 psd's sitting there, and occasionally I'll go back and edit older ones to make them better...and I always have to go back and fix stuff on recent ones. O.o

[2]Anyway, not a bad sig, but the render does kinda ruin it. It's monotone, and doesn't really fit. And again, the text ain't so great. =/

[3]If you're gonna use a default Windows font instead of a downloaded one, it's best to use small text, so you don't have a big ugly font sticking out like a sore thumb.

166163[/snapback]

[1]Dude, that has to be like 400 MBs. Why don't you save them all to a disk?

[2] What Brooks said. It's monotone, and it's kinda hard to tell what's happening in the background. It looks like there's a tiger floating by the render's arms.

[3] If you're gonna put text on your sig, make sure it's not too transparent. I always use 60% - 80% opacity for my text.

[1]Dude, that has to be like 400 MBs. Why don't you save them all to a disk?

[2] What Brooks said. It's monotone, and it's kinda hard to tell what's happening in the background. It looks like there's a tiger floating by the render's arms.

[3] If you're gonna put text on your sig, make sure it's not too transparent. I always use 60% - 80% opacity for my text.

166175[/snapback]

[1] Nah, it's much much bigger than that... probably around 800-900. But that's not really that much, compared to the countless gigs of movies and games and music and such I'm always downloading.

[2] Haha, yeah, it kinda does.

[3] I usually use 40-60% fill on my text, but make it visible with other things like underlines, shadows, and strokes, mainly.

Knifes sig:

Size is not a problem. If I remember correctly, Brooks made a huge sig about that size once.

Looks monotone

Looks like I'm inside a building...or a large, beautiful, ancient building. Is that right?

Needs a border

6/10

Edit: Fixed BBCode. Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Knifes sig:

Size is not a problem. If I remember correctly, Brooks made a huge sig about that size once.

Looks monotone

Looks like I'm inside a building...or a large, beautiful, ancient building. Is that right?

Needs a border

6/10

Edit: Fixed BBCode.

166317[/snapback]

All my latest sigs are the biggest ones I've made...400x150.

All my latest sigs are the biggest ones I've made...400x150.

166347[/snapback]

Then what is the normal sig size supposed to be? I was talking about your pop-out huge sig that you had a month or so ago.

Its kindof hard to tell whats happening in the sig, and also what's what. Pretty cool sig though.

166354[/snapback]

Yeah, I kinda mentioned that. :D

Then what is the normal sig size supposed to be? I was talking about your pop-out huge sig that you had a month or so ago.

Yeah, I kinda mentioned that. :(

166394[/snapback]

There's no "normal" sig size. You use what you like, but I think mine are a good size.

(And you just won't forget the Spawn sig will you? It was a popout, get over it. :D )

[1]There's no "normal" sig size. You use what you like, but I think mine are a good size.

[2](And you just won't forget the Spawn sig will you? It was a popout, get over it.  :D )

166423[/snapback]

[1] :-/ I thought 400 by 150 was the normal size. My bizzle.

[2] I'll forget it as soon as I type this sentence (unless you bring it up again). I was just trying to say that you made a big one once. Probably 800 by 500 or something.

Posted Image

400x400.

And nah, some people make really really small sigs...doesn't really matter, as long as it looks good. :D

Anyway, back on topic. (And you call yourself a mod...)

to much going on in the background to make it worth wild since you montone the render text not going with i would have gone with a black stroke instead around the name.6/10johnny that spawn render blows and hte background doesn't fit either 5/10

to much going on in the background to make it worth wild since you montone the render text not going with i would have gone with a black stroke instead around the name.

6/10

johnny that spawn render blows and hte background doesn't fit either 5/10

167371[/snapback]

One -- That sig is like 2 months old.

Two -- That Spawn render is awesome.

Three -- Everyone and their momma liked that sig when I first put it out.

Four -- This topic isn't about my sig, so don't rate it.