xisto Community
Dominic

Free Robot Gmail Inviter Dont ask your friends... Ask the robot

The gMail inviter is truly simple.... just go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and enter the Code (for verification) then click "Get Gmail" and you will be at the Sign up screen!  It is TRULY AMAZING!

Mods: If there is already a topic like this, please close this topic.

165999[/snapback]

Wow that is really cool if i would of seen this along time ago that would of been the best thing in the world... I spent about like 3 hrs one day trying to look for how to get an account but out of know where some how i can across a website and it lead me to setting up but i didn't u accually had to get invited that's what i find really strange how i didn't get invited but i actual got an account.... but yeah i now have a gmail account but this thing really would been really nice to have found a really long time about now i am going to bookmark it for later on refrense i ever need it or something.... but yeah thanks to this guy now i have another way of getting a gmail acccount.... thanks again for the website... it is truly amazing!!!!

Almost all the people would be now having a minimum of 2 gmail account with 50 invites each so the invitation centres are not much of a use now.but anyway thanx for the info.