xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Vs 1 vs 1 grungestract

Size Max: 400x135 (sig size)Theme: grungestractText: name the dragonRender: YesRender Theme: dragonAnimation: NoDue: ASAPthe rules for this is that you have to give a name to the dragon, you named cannot be in it.

Mike, you're disqualified. You stated that it had to be just the dragon's name, and you failed to meet the requirements, so you cannot compete. Closing and moving to finished battles.

Interesting I had started my signature with the exact same render too, but I had a different plan as to how to lay it out. You have a good signature tough, Saint Michael, I think I'll still finish mine anyways.

Wait, so the only text is the name that I choose for the dragon?  Why can't I put my name on it?  :D

165838[/snapback]

He meant instead of using your name, put the name of the dragon instead. It's a no-no to put text on a render...ever.

just to change things up just a bit.

----MY ENTRY----

Posted Image

165872[/snapback]

Wow, that looks good. It's not blended, but I think it looks better that way.

Mike, you're disqualified. You stated that it had to be just the dragon's name, and you failed to meet the requirements, so you cannot compete. Closing and moving to finished battles.

165906[/snapback]

Well, not really. He just said it had to be the name of the dragon meaning you cannot put your name. He never said that it had to just be the dragon's name, but it would have been pretty funny if Mike was disqualified from his own challenge.

[1] He meant instead of using your name, put the name of the dragon instead. It's a no-no to put text on a render...ever.

[2] Wow, that looks good. It's not blended, but I think it looks better that way.

[3] Well, not really. He just said it had to be the name of the dragon meaning you cannot put your name. He never said that it had to just be the dragon's name, but it would have been pretty funny if Mike was disqualified from his own challenge.

165987[/snapback]

[1] Well, at least you're getting it. :D But I don't think he was asking that...I think he was asking why he couldn't put his and the dragon's name...not his name on the dragon.

[2] Lots of sigs do.

[3] SSSHHHHHHH! You're ruining it!

oh the dragon is blending in i did such a good job with the render that it doens't look like its blended in. what no challanges meh finego ahead and closed thread.

go ahead and closed thread.

167385[/snapback]

That was a joke, dude.

Anyway, if no one is going to accept Michael's challenge in the next 5 days, then I'm going to close this thread and move it to finished battles.

Posted Image

Typhon -- Monstrous son of Gaia and Tartarus in Greek mythology.

Mike, you'll get votes simply because yours is a fire dragon. I know it. :D