xisto Community
snlildude87

Need For Speed Underground Sig lil pink action

All right, here's a Need for Speed Underground sig that I made in about 5 minutes. I think it has like 6 layers on it. :-/

Posted Image

What do you think?

By the way, that's all 1 brush because the stupid pack only has 1 brush. :)

text is a little pixlated background actually looks good i would have thrown in a car to make it need for speed so my score would 8.9/10

Great sig Nguyen, not only are you new to sigging, but you used pink, and it STILL looks great. ;)(Actually, yeah, it's proven that pink is the manliest color there is. :))

that's very hot pink sig..i like the background.i don't really know why people care that mch about the text, i mean you're not making it, more important is the bg and colors i think lol ...but i like it..

that's very hot pink sig..i like the background.i don't really know why people care that mch about the text, i mean you're not making it, more important is the bg and colors i think lol ...but i like it..

165828[/snapback]

Text can make or break a sig. :)

It's like having a mega ugly render. It's just....not gonna work out. ;)

But Nguyen, it looks good on this one. ^-^

text is a little pixlated background actually looks good i would have thrown in a car to make it need for speed so my score would

8.9/10

165818[/snapback]

Text can make or break a sig. :D

It's like having a mega ugly render. It's just....not gonna work out. :(

But Nguyen, it looks good on this one. ^-^

165857[/snapback]

Wow, you guys really liked it? Sweet! I'll start using my last name on sigs from now on.

Wow, you guys really liked it? Sweet! I'll start using my last name on sigs from now on.

165988[/snapback]

Well, I was saying the style of the text looks good, not necessarily the name itself. And Sang would probably be easier, because it's shorter.

that chick is not very hot.. find a better one lol  :D

166108[/snapback]

Is that because she's not very busty? *refers to your sig*

Pretty cool, I would like ad a car crashing through glass or something in the background though.

7.6/10

166114[/snapback]

Nah, I like abstract backgrounds, and the round stuff in the background sort of looks like wheels. :-/

yeah wheels melting maybe thats about it, about the shattered glass thats tough one to pull off snlil might be able to do it but it would take him months to finish it all out.

yeah wheels melting maybe thats about it, about the shattered glass thats tough one to pull off snlil might be able to do it but it would take him months to finish it all out.

167363[/snapback]

Why would it take months? :D

167363[/snapback]

Shattered glass? Seems hard. Besides, I like my sigs simple thankyouverymuch.

Why would it take months?  :D

167390[/snapback]

...maybe because I suck at sigs. *runs off to cry*