xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Johnny V3.0 Better then the first, and second

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Go pick up Runaways. It has got to be one of the coolest comics without popular superheroes EVER.

And we are on-topic, a little bit. This still traces back to comics --> iron man --> sig.

169630[/snapback]

No, I'm not. Comics are boring in that they're not interactive. With games, you have different levels, and the ending depends on how well you played the game. With comics, the ending is always the same...unless you have dyslexia or something.

Okay, well, I personally would love to continue this discussion, and "show you the light", so you can IM me or something, because as an admin of this fine establishment, I have to say:BACK ON TOPICand grumble off to pick on some newbies.

i like to respond on the comics thing comics have vaule games do not, where do you see a super mario bros got for $10-15000 a shot. comics now are about collecting forget reading them collect them. now only if i had a time machine i would buy like 100 issue #1 of some of the old stuff, i be like a freakn millionaire off of them.

I like it. It looks very cool I actually like the font, but the color should be different I think, I don't know what color would suit it, but it should be a different color.---------------------------Off TopicBut I've been wondering, how do you guys do those cool pictures in your signatures, like the metal dude in this one?How long does it take you guys to complete one of those and how did you learn it all.

well im going on 4 months designing sigs its not that hard to pick up mind you that you have the right matierals to do it with, jouhnny ha a a few tutorials to begin sig designing, plus go to gamerenders.com to read some more indepeth ones as well.

i like to respond on the comics thing comics have vaule games do not, where do you see a super mario bros got for $10-15000 a shot. comics now are about collecting forget reading them collect them.  now only if i had a time machine i would buy like 100 issue #1 of some of the old stuff, i be like a freakn millionaire off of them.

170363[/snapback]

Nah...collecting comics requires too much time and effort. I could care less about "preservation" and all that junk...I just get them for the reading value. Some have GREAT storylines, and cool stuff.

But I've been wondering, how do you guys do those cool pictures in your signatures, like the metal dude in this one?

How long does it take you guys to complete one of those and how did you learn it all.

170367[/snapback]

[1] That'd be a render. Try looking up some tutorials on adding renders to your sigs. I have a really old one, I believe, but I'd recommend other ones over it.

[2] I've been doing sigs for several months now, but if you mean how long it takes per sig, I usually spend anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the level of detail. It averages around 30-45 minutes though. And I've learned everything I know through reading tutorials, watching better designers, and experimenting.

Off Topic

But I've been wondering, how do you guys do those cool pictures in your signatures, like the metal dude in this one?

How long does it take you guys to complete one of those and how did you learn it all.

170367[/snapback]

We make them.

Kidding. The images are called renders. We actually get them from sites with renders. Go to http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/, http://www.gamefront.com/ to get the renders.