xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Johnny V3.0 Better then the first, and second

hmm everything works except the font, maybe brush in the font just bit would help it out but this is your best one yet8.5/10

Whee! More gifts! ;)Probably your best yet, KuBi. I'd just get rid of the glow and make the font more brownish/yellowy, but hey, it's my gift, so who cares! :)Thanks though. I'll make you a new one later.

The font is Anotherunfortunateevent I think? It's from Lemony Snickets, I think the text looks cool.Thanks for your ratings/comments. I have another one coming out soon for a sig battle :).

*sigh* First earmuffs, now robotic dog.

It's IRON MAN. Go buy some comics, seriously.

168742[/snapback]

No, it seriously looks like a dog. Looks like a dog laying on its stomach looking up. Apparently, I'm the only one seeing that. :D

Kubi, try making the dark spots right of the dog a little bit lighter.

No, it seriously looks like a dog. Looks like a dog laying on its stomach looking up. Apparently, I'm the only one seeing that. :D

Kubi, try making the dark spots right of the dog a little bit lighter.

168781[/snapback]

How in the world do you see a dog? I mean, he's like...frowning, I guess...but that's about it. X.x

snlil whats going on you be sniffing the elmers glue or something, but yeah i can see the dog now thanks alot snlil >:Dbut yeah get some comics if you havet to get a p2p program and download the comics and yo uwill have a better understanding of IRON MAN.

snlil whats going on you be sniffing the elmers glue or something, but yeah i can see the dog now thanks alot snlil >:D

but yeah get some comics if you havet to get a p2p program and download the comics and yo uwill have a better understanding of IRON MAN.

169319[/snapback]

While you're at it, grab Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Outsiders, Runaways, Y the Last Man, Identity Crisis, X-Men, Supreme Power, 30 Days of Night (awesome) and whatever other popular comics that are awesome and stuff. :D

Get some video games too.

snlil whats going on you be sniffing the elmers glue or something, but yeah i can see the dog now thanks alot snlil >:D

but yeah get some comics if you havet to get a p2p program and download the comics and yo uwill have a better understanding of IRON MAN.

169319[/snapback]

:D See what I mean?

By the way, I will NEVER read comics. Great waste of time if you ask me. I might play video games because their entertaining, but comics are not.

Back on topic.

I might play video games because their entertaining, but comics are not.

Back on topic.

169506[/snapback]

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Go pick up Runaways. It has got to be one of the coolest comics without popular superheroes EVER.

And we are on-topic, a little bit. This still traces back to comics --> iron man --> sig.