xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Themes Sigs brand new series

1: Zim looks out of place, unfortunately :/ 7/102: I don't think the font fits - the background's got too much white, and it's hard to see both the text and Yoda against it. 6/103: Not bad. Not many things I can point out on this one. 8/10

1st sig:

I don't like the background -- mix of themes going on

Turn off anti-aliasing

The white stuff behind the green monster looks weird

6/10

2nd sig:

Monotone

Weird/hard-to-read font

Excellent background and blending

8/10

3rd sig:

Almost monotone

Good background and blending

Weird font

Needs a better border

7.5/10

Michael, Michael, Michael...what do you think you're doing bro? They're bad. That's right, just plain bad.1. The blur on Zim shouldn't be there, and him being the one place of color is odd. If you are gonna do it that way, put him in the center so he's the focus. Text works, I suppose, but it doesn't look "nice."2. Nice background, nice blending, too monotone, font's wrong, text is WAY too big. You put way too much text in your sigs bro...it always overpowers all the other elements.3. See #2.'Nuff said. :)

the first wone trying to attempt tech but it came out wrong, but with the blur it look more blended almost like they guy was appearing in thin air kind of thing withthe shock look on whats his names face.

the first wone trying to attempt tech but it came out wrong, but with the blur it look more blended almost like they guy was appearing in thin air kind of thing withthe shock look on whats his names face.

167342[/snapback]

Maybe you could have lower the eyeball or something so that it'll look like he's looking at the green monster. Just a thought.