xisto Community
Phyre

3 Grunge Sigs Wow...I actually made some stuff....

After that entry for the battle against johnny, i suddenly started making sigs again o_o..and No.2 is a fixed up version of the sig I submitted to the battle against Saint_Mike...and yes, I like pop-outs and grunge :)

1)Posted Image

2)

Posted Image

3)

Posted Image

Rate, comment, criticize, bash, whatever....

wel lto start things off glad that we have inspired you to sig again i highly recommend my file front website to download 2400+ renders.

http://www.gamefront.com/

ok now on the comments

Sig 1

everything except the font work well with each other, i would use a more tech kind of font. 8.5/10

sig 2

the slices and font not going well with the good background, but hte motion blur works good with it, 8.5/10

sig 3

font not working with this one i would have gone with a black stroke around the text, and blend the render just a bit more

8.9/10

I take it you like airplanes. First one -- Looks great, but the font doesn't fit. 7.5/10.Second -- Not bad, but the text could be better, still don't really like the slices. The motion blur's nice though. 7/10.Third -- Best, IMO, but the blending's odd and it could use a better font again. 8/10.Sorry bro. Choose some better fonts and you should be good to go. That rhymed. Double time. ^-^

I really like the first one best. It is kinda cool and I see sigs like that all the time ... but I would have to say that this is one of the better ones that I have seen for sometime. Good Work ... keep it up :)

Notice from Johnny:
Merged double posts. I noticed you're new, so avoid those in the future.

The third is completely awesome. I love it. The first is great also with tah comic-style plane and the second is the one that I like less, but it still very good.First: 7.5 (I agree, the font doesn?t fit too much)Second: 6.5Third: 9Really good work!

I take it you like airplanes.

165405[/snapback]

...and pop-outs.

1st sig:

Little bit too monotone

Font looks weird

Good use of scanlines and clouds

8/10

2nd sig:

Already gave you my opinion on this

3rd sig:

Could have blended in a little bit more

8/10

Is Posted Image

THIS an improvment? Everywhere I've posted these...the red ones gotten more comments then anything else I've ever made o.o...so I might as well try and make it better...

Is Posted Image

THIS an improvment? Everywhere I've posted these...the red ones gotten more comments then anything else I've ever made o.o...so I might as well try and make it better...

165682[/snapback]

Looks good, but lose the bevel. Bevel is only effective if your background is a wall or something. Your background seems to be air.

8.5/10 on the new one

Is THIS an improvment? Everywhere I've posted these...the red ones gotten more comments then anything else I've ever made o.o...so I might as well try and make it better...

165682[/snapback]

It's because the red's more bold. Bolder colors grab more attention, which is why all mine are loaded with color. :)

Looks good, but lose the bevel. Bevel is only effective if your background is a wall or something. Your background seems to be air.

8.5/10 on the new one

165703[/snapback]

Ditto on that.

but how would a color blind person even tell if you used color jonny "broke", but yeah monotone colors like black white and grey don't do much unlike green red, purple.

[1]but how would a color blind person even tell if you used color jonny "broke", but yeah [2] monotone colors like black white and grey don't do much unlike green red, purple.

167346[/snapback]

[1]Um...what?

[2]All colors are monotone. They're one tone of color. X.x

thier monotone in the sense that they don't bring out the best of images or whatever, it would be dull.