xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

{w}::saint-michael:: Vs ::kubi:: Round one FIGHT

Darn...I wanted to vote Kubi because I have a grudge against Mike, but for this one:MIKE GMV.It has better colors (4 or 5 of them. O.o), blending, and text, IMO.So 1-0. Mike up. GL to both of you.

So, the theme is naruto, eh? Welp, i'ma have to go with S_M's sig. More color and i can actually see the text. Kubi, you faded out the text way too much, and it's all to plain green...

Well, I kinda like the looks of Kubi's, but Saint's looks like it took more effort, or just more complex, or both I dunno. Although the text on both of them are kinda...meh(as in, not great but ok).So yeah, Saint GMV.

the rules are posted on how to vote for the sigsin the main forum of the sig battles.

I, too, like the looks of KuBi's but theres a few things that bug me about it...1) Too monotone2) The dot overlay ><3) The textSo....Saint GMV5-0Once your done with this battle KuBi...wanna battle me? :)

Yah, Saint_Michael kick my butt. Gj Michael. I guess I should practice more before I do sig battles.(what, 1 week of making sigs now?). Maybe soon Phyre.