xisto Community
skynet

Ie 7 And New Hotmail Screenshot what do you think?

I guess it is a pretty neat and clean lay-out, alyhough I am not familiar with tabs because I am an Internet Explorer user. are tabs those buttons below the Address bar of the browser? Explorer 7 should have more templates for the users to choose from, my current version's lay-out depends on how i choose the look of my Windows. I am using the Classic.I cannot comment on the Hotmail for I have never used hotmail before.

Finally Microsoft have come to thier senses and added something which the people like, but I'll keep Firefox. Hopefully they will have taken a step towards making pages look the same in IE and FF, but we can't hold out for too much :)The new Hotmail layout looks better, more professional and easier on the eye, but it doesn't fit with the rest of their MSN site. 2GB of space is nice, but I get that with GMail, and it seems pointless to change.I think most people who have FF or a GMail account will keep them, Microsoft has just copied them, a little bit too late.

well its not like microsoft could buy them out its not that hard, the mozilla team would take the cash in a heart beat.

i think both new hotmail and new internet explorer 7 rocks!!!!!!!both sims to hav good features.as for new internet explorer 7 i hav on my xp though it in beta stage it has good speed and good security enabled in it.And as far as i know new IE 7 will not be a only browser, it will be more than just a silly browser , it will going to have a security configuration which will block the phishing attacks, antivirus attacks and much more.it will prevent the access to system processes to the hackers though it is not clear how it will do that.also in windows vista IE7 will be in two forms one in simple IE7 &other which is in the system tools.the difference is that the simple IE7can be venurable to spywares , adwares , viruses, and also to hackers.but the one which is in system tools folder will be always free from these and can be used in emergency when IE7fails to load or does'nt work or when it will give fatal errors.bye :D

well ot bad it won't take long for hack to be use since it most likly is on p2p programs and such, which gives people enough time to get some stuff going with it.

I think it all looks very nice.Finally internet explorer will have tabbed browsing, Whiee -_- . although firefox had a almost a year earlier. (hope it's a little bit safer too)but I will stay with Firefox, it's so much better. there a a couple of reasons for my decision:1. internet explorer is not really safe2. Internet explorer has no new things anymore, it's not inovating. since version 5.5 hasnt change a bit for version 63. PNG, png is the internet standard for pictures, it's much better than GIF but because of the non-support from Internet explorer everyone uses GIFand about the now hotmail, it looks very outlook-like. but thats no problem to me. and 2 gigs :P . now other email-providers get in the game everything get only better.