xisto Community
adriantc

What Is Your Favourite Holiday Destination? We all like the summer holiday

I was wondering what is your favourite spot for spending your summer holidays???I live in Romania (Nord-East Europe) and I have both options: seaside or mountain-side. Of course (for those of your how are young, including me) there is the third option: countryside.Well, since outside is very hot most of you will choose the seaside. Nice beach with fine sand, clean (but not cold) water, (and what all boys like) those topless women (for the boys). Ok...maybe for boys the least reson would be the most convincing for choosing the seaside... :)But why would I choose the mountain-side? If my country would have some mountains over 4000m and I would know how to sky I would choose the mountain-side. Even without those the clean air will make you fell great.As for the last option... I could choose the countryside if: 1. I would be that 10 year old boy that used to play football until it would be dark enough to not see the ball.2. I would have a computer and an internet connection.So what would you choose...Seaside, MountainSide or the CountrySide?Cast your opinions...

well... i live in Malaysia,which is located in South East Asia. MY country is near the equator, and this means its "summer" all year long, so we don't have summer holidays. But we have other school holidays. OK back to the topic, i would choose the seaside( beautiful beaches in other countries), with clean water and fine white sand. Want to know why? Malaysia has only a few nice beaches and many people go there, causing the beach to be dirty with everyone littering and the sea water getting dirty. I would like to enjoy myself on a sandy beach and te sea breeze blowing on my face.* sorry for my bad english * :)

well... i live in Malaysia,which is located in South East Asia. MY country is near the equator, and this means its "summer" all year long, so we don't have summer holidays. But we have other school holidays. OK back to the topic, i would choose the seaside( beautiful beaches in other countries), with clean water and fine white sand. Want to know why? Malaysia has only a few nice beaches and many people go there, causing the beach to be dirty with everyone littering and the sea water getting dirty. I would like to enjoy myself on a sandy beach and te sea breeze blowing on my face.

Regarding the seaside problem with the dirty beaches and water. You are not the only one... The water in the Black Sea is well... black.... thanx to the tourists and to the nature which brings to the shore a lot of plants. Can't say the same thing about the beach where it totaly the tourists fault. I can tell you that my seaside if extremly expensive for its low quality services (read bad hotel rooms, food...). At least the women are fine (everybody would say the same thing for patriotic reasons, but the women from my country are really beautiful, but when it comes to brain they are all blond :) )

I don't like the summer holiday, it's always boring, unless I get to go home for the summer. And I get to go home next summer! :) So home is my favourite place to vacation, because I'm always away.

My favorite destination is home. I wanna be home during the summer. Because home is better than school. School is boring. All you do is work and some fun once in awhile. Like phy. ed. But thats it unless you are allowed to go outside during your half hour of lunch to play hacky sack or football or something like that. But otherwise it is boring.

well mate, you can see im an angler by looking at my avatar, so my favourite holiday has to be renting out a boat for a week up the norfolk broads, you cant beat non-stop fishing! :)

I really would like to go to South Africa after reading about the apartheids and how it is still there now. I live in England now but i want to experiment places and school has helped to me to keep that hope alive.. like english where are reading poems and there is one about the slavery in american and a specific place -cnt memba lol its just good when you visit places for what happened there and what is happening there right now

I have not been to many places. But from my experience i would prefer Kerala, India. This place is awesome for holiday destination. All the backwaters, boathouses, treetop houses, lagoons...People who have been to Kerala will be knowing what it is all about... Its rally "Gods own land..."If at all your are planning for your vacation there.... do take some care that you are not visiting kerala during the monsoons... Look for the best time. You will enjoy your max...

My favorite destination is Spain.Spain is such a diverse country, that its difficult to know where to start. Whether you enjoy the beach, mountains, dry plains, tropical climates, skiing, trekking, long sandy beaches, hidden rocky coves, crisp cold mornings, long warm evenings, sitting by a warm fire watching it snow outside or sitting on a deckchair in the sun, sleepy rural villages, some of Europe's most modern cities, art, Spanish music....... there is simply something for everyone and for every moment. :rolleyes:

Dear friends m holida destination is Kerala, India. I often spend my year ends in Kerala. There are many famous temples to visit, National parks, Backwaters, Houseboats, Sea beaches, National parks, Water parks etc. Which makes it very beautiful and tourists like kerala very much. Kerala is known as "God's own country" due to its beauty. I will suggest all of you friends to visit Kerala at least once. And if you would like any guidance or help from my side then I am ready for the same any time. post-73445-072355200 1292462343_thumb.jpgpost-73445-087538600 1292462316_thumb.jpgpost-73445-084108000 1292462237_thumb.jpgpost-73445-073403700 1292462277_thumb.jpgpost-73445-029986400 1292462458_thumb.jpg