xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashiezai

My Acc. Got Suspended Again Please check what is the problem please.

Hi admin and moderators out there ... i have a problem here ... my hosting account got suspended again ... it is the second time i got my account suspended ... i do not know the reason ... I believe my posts got deleted dunno by what reason ... I still have a 2 days hosting credit yesterday and today my hosting credit went to -4.2 days ... This is the second time my account got suspended and i do not even know what's the reason ... I received no warning or anything message ... Hope that admin will help me out ... im kinda frustrated ... thanks for looking at my problem and helping me out ...

You need 10+ credits at least to ensure that you won't be suspended. I would go ahead and post on the forums until you have made enough quality posts to have 10 credits. Or better yet, start your own post about whatever - that's a good way to get credits.