xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eforumhongkong

What Is C++ Question

What is C++?

Is a computer Language that is hard 2 learn (for me any way mabby not for some of u other people) so i hop that helped u thers some stuff on it if u look in google typ C++ Help and u should get some cool stuff :P

I think that C++ is easier if you move into it after learning C. I did so and i did not find it too dificult. Maybe the most difficult part is to change the way of thinking from an structure programming to object oriented programming. In my opinion C++ is one of most powerful oriented object languages. I learned by using the software Visual Studio and Visual .Net. Moreover i use also gcc and i debug with gdb.

C++ cost nothing. IT is a programming language not a program that you use. So you have to pay jack for it. Programmerheaven.com will help you GREATLY if you want to learn it. C++ is not hard but it is extremly powerful language. A great tip if you want to learn and big come good at it is to SLOW DOWN when you read it. SLOW down when your programming. Always do it when you are not tired. And plan everything out. Save you alot of trouble. Their is a forum on programmersheaven.com so you can get alot of help. Buying a C++ Standard Library Reference book would be great if you like something right next to you. but you can find all the info you need from the internet. As for a compiler you can use DEV C++ for free. Its a great compiler and you can program anything you want using it. Good Luck