xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phyre

Saint .:vs:. Phyre 1v1 Grunge

Didn't daman and johnny have the first battle here at Xisto. I thought they did a long time ago but I am not posotive. Yeah what ever happend to ggg. He used to have that site accidental design right. Dunno though. It has been forever.

Brooks, I laugh at the fact you had to edit your post and mine to prove your point. Not once did you edit my post ever since you became a moderator. Not once.

Didn't daman and johnny have the first battle here at Xisto.  I thought they did a long time ago but I am not posotive.  Yeah what ever happend to ggg.  He used to have that site accidental design right.  Dunno though.  It has been forever.

167246[/snapback]

No. Damann and Brooks did, but not daman and Brooks. Two different people. Do a search for them on Xisto, and you'll see what I mean.

Brooks, I laugh at the fact you had to edit your post and mine to prove your point. Not once did you edit my post ever since you became a moderator. Not once.

No. Damann and Brooks did, but not daman and Brooks. Two different people. Do a search for them on Xisto, and you'll see what I mean.

167295[/snapback]

'Twas a joke. Back on topic.

i vote for phyre... why? because its better. i dont really like saint's that much, that render isnt really good... so its kinda hard to win with it. but anyways on phyre's you should of not of cut the sig up... would of been onnneee seksi sig... but ya... both need work, oh well...phyre gets vote ... 3:2

Um....I know that double-posting and bumping topics is frowned upon...but this topic has just been sitting here.....so I admit defeat just so it can finally be locked up and moved =S