xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Kubi V.2

Hmm, something tells me that there is a theme conflict here. The background looks like grunge, and you said that grunge is hard, scratchy and dirty. Well, the render is not hard, scratchy, nor dirty.Good sig nonetheless. 8.9/10

Ohh! very nice johnny! You must teach me the ways of the sig ;). No, seriously...BG's are not my thing. Very nice Johnny, is that a tekken render? The text looks realllllllllllllly nice too. I'm ganna go add this to my blog :D.Thanks!~

Hmm, something tells me that there is a theme conflict here. The background looks like grunge, and you said that grunge is hard, scratchy and dirty. Well, the render is not hard, scratchy, nor dirty.

Good sig nonetheless. 8.9/10

164829[/snapback]

See tutorials pt. 3. You can use just about any render with grunge.

@KuBi -- Hm, glad you like it. ^-^ The render's from Street Fighter, btw. Fei Long, I believe. And the bg for this one was actually pretty easy. Some general grunge at first, then black hard grunge over it.

yeah its fei long, im sorryu though the render is not going well with sigs and the smae with the text, everything seems missed place.6.5/10

yeah its fei long, im sorryu though the render is not going well with sigs and the smae with the text, everything seems missed place.

6.5/10

164927[/snapback]

You're just mad cause I schooled you. :)

no i was stated truth, would have gone with colors matching with the render.plus thats OLD SKOOL.

no i was stated truth, would have gone with colors matching with the render.

plus thats OLD SKOOL.

165144[/snapback]

The colors do match the render. They're orange and brown.

And what's old SCHOOL.

well i would have gone more abstract to make it more fluid with the render instead of the grunge, but its kubi so it is his to use. you know what can't remember what i was going with that, unless i was referring to the you got schooled comment.