xisto Community
Johnny

Phyre [::vs::] Johnny{w} 1v1 grunge

My name's Johnny. Just Johnny. Nguyen's a little....strange....in the head area.

165167[/snapback]

Actually, the underline part in my post above is a link. :)

It seems like Kubi didn't give us his vote yet.

Actually, the underline part in my post above is a link.  :)

It seems like Kubi didn't give us his vote yet.

165196[/snapback]

Silly Nguyen. Trix are for Johnny.

What if KuBi doesn't wanna vote?

don't worry we will make kubi vote, if he wants to see his stuff bunny ever again MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Silly Nguyen. Trix are for Johnny.

What if KuBi doesn't wanna vote?

165229[/snapback]

Maybe he can't find this forum? He used to vote on the others before the big change, right?

don't worry we will make kubi vote, if he wants to see his stuff bunny ever again MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

165340[/snapback]

You know, I was sitting around thinking how you're catching up to Brooks' post count at an alarming rate, and I now I know the answer: you make ridiculous posts like this. I'd do it, too, but I'd lose my moderator position.

[1]Maybe he can't find this forum? He used to vote on the others before the big change, right?

[2]You know, I was sitting around thinking how you're catching up to Brooks' post count at an alarming rate, and I now I know the answer: you make ridiculous posts like this. I'd do it, too, but I'd lose my moderator position.

165525[/snapback]

[1] No, KuBi's still here. He's been posting and stuff.

[2] He's ALWAYS making ridiculous posts like that. He's a loser. And worrying about post count is lame. :)

Fine fine fine *cough*losers*cough*. I don't like voting because I like everyones sig and it's hard to judge and say "That's bad" when mine aren't any better. Meh. I'll vote thoughJohnny got my vote. Everything works, the bg is nice, rendder blends well.Sorry Phyre but the tank is really hard to see, same with the text. (and btw I know my way around the forum very well, I know this was here)EDIT: Forgot something

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

Fine fine fine *cough*losers*cough*. I don't like voting because...

165665[/snapback]

Do you also not like responding to IMs? Because I IMed you like 60,000 times, but you never responded. You're now off my buddy list, by the way.

Meh, my post count is like 3 lol

I bet neither brooks or Nguyen can figure out my name >:]

Mike knows, but I'll burn him on a stake if he tells anyone :)

165669[/snapback]

What. a. random. post, but as always, I'll run with it.

So Christopher Wilson, what happened to your other account? Hacked?

By the way, Nguyen is my last name. Figure out my first name, and I'll give you a cookie.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

no he cannot remeber is password to his account, hes got the save my name/password on his other computer, you know you can aah request your password they do have that wonderful feature.

[1]Does that apply to me too? ;) I can probably guess....

[2]Anyways....we need to wrap this battle up :)

165678[/snapback]

[1]Whatever. Guess if you want.

[2]How about we just end it now? No one else seems to be voting.

Fine fine fine *cough*losers*cough*. I don't like voting because I like everyones sig and it's hard to judge and say "That's bad" when mine aren't any better. Meh. I'll vote though

Johnny got my vote. Everything works, the bg is nice, rendder blends well.

Sorry Phyre but the tank is really hard to see, same with the text.

(and btw I know my way around the forum very well, I know this was here)

EDIT: Forgot something

165665[/snapback]

You don't have to say it's bad...you just say which appeals to you most, and why.

(I'd knew you did...you're a mod, after all. :))

Meh, my post count is like 3 lol

I bet neither brooks or Nguyen can figure out my name >:]

Mike knows, but I'll burn him on a stake if he tells anyone :)

165669[/snapback]

George Lucas and/or Liza Minelli. :)

Do you also not like responding to IMs? Because I IMed you like 60,000 times, but you never responded. You're now off my buddy list, by the way.

What. a. random. post, but as always, I'll run with it.

So Christopher Wilson, what happened to your other account? Hacked?

By the way, Nguyen is my last name. Figure out my first name, and I'll give you a cookie.

165673[/snapback]

Haha, KuBi won't respond to you, but he ims me all the time. ;) I don't even have to im him first. :) We're homies.

Your first name is Jesus.

Does that apply to me too? :D I can probably guess....

Anyways....we need to wrap this battle up :)

165678[/snapback]

Yep, we do. Wanna give me the win? :)

no he cannot remeber is password to his account, hes got the save my name/password on his other computer, you know you can aah request your password they do have that wonderful feature.

165699[/snapback]

Yes, the admins have this neato little thing called the ACP, or Administrator Control Panel, where they can do all sorts of nifty little things, like change permissions, add/remove/rename forums, and even in this case, change passwords.

This has been a message from Captain Obvious. Proudly sponsored by George Lucas, Liza Minnelli, and the Film Actors Guild, commonly known as *BLEEP*. :(

[1]Whatever. Guess if you want.

[2]How about we just end it now? No one else seems to be voting.

165701[/snapback]

I know, right? :(

Seeing how your last name is Nguyen, it most likely means that you are Vietnamese. And seeing how your subdomain is "sang.trap17", and Sang is a Viet name, I would guess your name is Sang ;)And sure...Johnny wins :)

Seeing how your last name is Nguyen, it most likely means that you are Vietnamese. And seeing how your subdomain is "sang.trap17", and Sang is a Viet name, I would guess your name is Sang ;)

And sure...Johnny wins :)

165724[/snapback]

Are you Vietnamese? And you win a cookie.

Fine, Brooks wins.

Thread closed and move.

(By the way, I've been closing threads when a battle ends. If you want to respond, IM me, and I'll open it again.)

Are you Vietnamese? And you win a cookie.

Fine, Brooks wins.

Thread closed and move.

(By the way, I've been closing threads when a battle ends. If you want to respond, IM me, and I'll open it again.)

165816[/snapback]

Make sure you close and move both finished battles and completed battle requests. To keep it from cluttering.