xisto Community
Johnny

Phyre [::vs::] Johnny{w} 1v1 grunge

Even though I gave Brooks a 10/10 for his current sig, I'm going to vote for Phyre because I think that the pop-out is very effective in this one. The thing that I don't like in both of yours is the text. In Brook's, I don't like the overlapping text, and Phyre's name in his sig is very hard to read.1:0 Phyre up.

Even though I gave Brooks a 10/10 for his current sig, I'm going to vote for Phyre because I think that the pop-out is very effective in this one. The thing that I don't like in both of yours is the text. In Brook's, I don't like the overlapping text, and Phyre's name in his sig is very hard to read.

1:0 Phyre up.

164826[/snapback]

Haha! I knew he'd get kudos for having a tank popout. I knew it from the second I saw it. Even I was like, ooh, it's a tank popping out. ;)

BTW Phyre, remind me to comment on the sig after the battle's over...was wondering about something.

;) Seems you guys like the tank. Dang...it's tied now...1:1...will the undefeated champ pocket another victory? Or will he get overthrowned by the underdog?

Gah! This is such a hard choice >___<

@Phyre: I really like the pop out tank (heh XD), but the text is kinda hard to see b/c of the color choice.

@Johnny: I actually like the overlapping text effect! It looks very artistic~ ;)

So instead of sitting here all time trying to come to a conclusion, I decided to determine based on general grunginess (:D I love grunge effects, by the way)...

and I'll give Phyre my vote...

[2:1 Phyre up]

Great job on both of your sigs though!!

wow this si going to be a big one well i start off with phyrepro-good brushing-good use of colors-nice rendercon-text is somewhat on the hard side of reading-color of the thank not really going with the colors of the rest of sigjohnnypro-brushing top notch as always-good use of the text-and the best job on editing a render like that-nice render blendingcon-one part a little pixelated in the upper part of the render (the white spot)-border not working with thisladies drum role please ****pulls out the vote****JOHNNY!!!!! 2-2

LMAO that has got to be the corniest thing I've heard in a while, Johnny ;)

164925[/snapback]

:D I agree.

I give my vote to Johnny = 2:3

Sorry Phyre, but I just felt your text really let you down (name is barely readable), the opacity strip thing doesn't work so well, and the render is almost *too* well blended (ie, a bit dark - doesn't stand out enough from background). But I swear it was a tough decision to make :)

hmm i would say something but i won't its just to easy, but yeah that was corny.

Johnny, your name is Brooks? o.O

My vote goes to Brooks/Johnny 1:1

Good job with the pop out effect Phyre, but I think Johnny's looks better... sorry for the vague reason, but I have to get off ;)

164859[/snapback]

YES!! Keep calling "Johnny" Brooks! It is his first name, so you won't be insulting or anything. :)

My name's Johnny. Just Johnny. Nguyen's a little....strange....in the head area.Now, back on topic.3-2. Johnny up. Keep voting people.